Bitcoin miner - page 86

there is a difference between trading directly and through a broker. at least in terms of speed.

and go from one crypto to another

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

There is a difference between trading directly and through a broker. at least in terms of speed.

It's harder to tell what there is no difference. what are you explaining to them if they can't see the obvious?

Комбинатор:

It's harder to tell them what the difference is. what are you explaining to them if they can't see the obvious things?

But man, it is more convenient to trade through MT, that's why I write charts (already) for MT5 on sergev's inludes.

Screenshots of MetaTrader trading platform

c_NMC_USD, M15, 2018.01.13

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

c_NMC_USD, M15, 2018.01.13, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

But it's more convenient to trade via MT, that's why I write charts for (already) MT5 on sergev's inludes

What about the market stack, how much is in the stack? I cannot trade without it.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

But it is more convenient to trade via MT, that's why I write charts for (already) MT5 on sergev's inludes

I do not know, the chart can be viewed once or twice a day to monitor the situation, and before the deal I only look at the price, the market and the feed, through native interfaces more convenient

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How can you see the order stack and how much is in the stack? You cannot trade without it.

This is a matter of technology.

This screenshot is from MT4, but it may be possible to place it on MT5

SZZY: make buy/sell buttons, set a limit with the mouse and we get full-fledged trading via MT

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it's a matter of technique.

The screenshot is old with MT4, but on MT5 it is also quite realistic

Well, it is more interesting and practical)

Today is the most profitable day of all time...

prostotrader:

Today is the most profitable day of all time...

Considering that bitcoin is undervalued, the yield will be higher.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

But man, it is more convenient to trade via MT, so I am writing charts (already) for MT5 on sergev's inludes

Is it realistic to connect to yobit and get the same chart?