Комбинатор:

If idiots, they will ban it.

On the contrary!

You tell me how a new coin is born?

Speculator:

You tell me how a new coin is born?

Google it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What a bunch of speculators... and the finger is pointed at us....

You can buy cheaper:

https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90707785/asus-b250-mining-expert-ideal-fuer-bitcoin-ethereum-etc.asp

Don't be ridiculous...

Speculator:

Bullshit in the RF will soon ban crypto-money!!!

So what? You think that right now, the main mining pools are in the RF?

You are wrong...

Speculator:

Bullshit the RF will soon ban crypto-money!!!

To all the pioneers and schoolchildren out there. Instead of shrieking, I suggest listening to what the country's leaders are saying. In particular, yesterday in the editorial office of Komsomolskaya Pravda there was a meeting of VVP with media executives. I listened carefully, the question of regulating cryptocurrencies was also raised.

GDP's opinion is that the state does not need regulation yet, it is up to the Central Bank. Why? Because crypto is not backed by anything, and if we pass a law on regulation, when the bubble collapses, the state will be responsible for losses of players in this market.

--------------

Now you can keep getting hysterical )))

prostotrader:

So? You think that now, the main mining pools are on the territory of the Russian Federation?

You're wrong...

I read, Chinese pools are moving out of China, into Canada, Switzerland, other countries

Alexey Volchanskiy:

GDP's view - government regulation is not needed yet, it is up to the Central Bank. Why? Because crypto is unsecured and if we pass a law on regulation when the bubble bursts, the state will be responsible for the players' losses in this market, but now it is everyone's own business and risk.

And if you lose money on an exchange or other currency, will the state pay you back?

prostotrader:

Don't be ridiculous...

Yeah, it's tough, tough with the mothers... looking for a decent one today and I only found one...

Evgeny Belyaev:
And if you lose money on an exchange or other currency, will the government give it back?

I just cited the words of the GDP, very close to the original, as I listened half an hour ago.

Basically, here is the transcript, a search for "crypto" will take you straight to this piece

https://www.hab.kp.ru/daily/26780.4/3814027/

Комбинатор:

Google it.

Google it like this:

Cryptocurrency mining is similar to gold mining, or so the coin appears as a result of complex mathematical calculations.

I mean, it's not very clear! I'm getting the idea that no one knows where the coins come from...