Bitcoin miner - page 38

prostotrader:
You're a little out of date.

No, my knowledge is fine.

But you need to take off your rose-coloured glasses, you're a bit too young to be a know-it-all.

Комбинатор:

No, my knowledge is fine.

You should take off your rose-coloured glasses.

I wasn't going to build anything!

You haven't read about buying capacity (probably), have you?

If profitability drops in the future, I will buy capacity with the bitcoins I've mined, and thereby

to compensate for those losses. So rose-coloured glasses have nothing to do with it.

prostotrader:

In the event of a future drop in profitability, I will buy capacity with the bitcoins I've mined, and thereby

to compensate for those losses.

The circle is closed. You will spend your mined bitcoins to buy bitcoin mining capacity:)

Vasiliy Sokolov:

The circle is closed. You will be spending your bitcoins to buy bitcoin mining power:)

Before you write "incomprehensible" phrases, try to master the question

https://www.nicehash.com/buy

Added by

It's good that you are so smart, you must have had your rig... And you know how to count...

Example

I bought cards for 57,110 rubles at the exchange rate of $ 58.1 = $ 982.79

Now

60 100 exchange rate 58.7 = $1,023.85

Of course I'm not selling the card for 1023.85 BUT

You will not buy it (new with a guarantee) below 1023,85 $!

Buy Hashing Power on NiceHash
Buy Hashing Power on NiceHash
  • www.nicehash.com
Buy massive hashing power for mining Bitcoin, Zcash, Monero, Ethereum, Dash and other coins starting with 0.005 BTC. The fair approach to cloud mining - pay as you mine on your favorite pool without upfront payments.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

... On the other hand, the 7950 card on AVito has been around 6k for three years now, I bought a new one for 8k 5 years ago... so there's not much to lose in rubles.

To sum up: bitcoin miners are making money on the falling rouble.

prostotrader:

I was buying the cards at 57,110 RUR at an exchange rate of $58.1 = $982.79

Now

60 100 exchange rate 58.7 = $1,023.85.

I don't argue, you may stay in the HYIP for a year or even two. But what will you do when the HYIP wanes and prices fall? "Ten years ago people would have laughed if they had heard about it. Now it is a great investment idea.

prostotrader:

You haven't read about buying capacity (most likely), have you?

I did.

OK, either way you will be interested. Especially because sooner or later you will become seriously interested in crypto-exchanges.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
To summarise: Bitcoin miners make money on the falling ruble.

Not really, it's just that computer hardware, according to my observations, has several phases of price drop:

1. 3 months after the release of a new product

2. 3 months before a new product is announced (lately, there is an anomaly - it's not the price that drops, but the price of new graphics cards that rises!)

3) 3 years later

4. In 5 years

5. Here prices are already drifting

And I think the pi to the performance gains of video cards has been passed. Most likely the problem will be that in a couple of years there will be few cryptocurrencies and they will be mined by special devices, on chips made for the algorithm of a particular crypto. For me, this thing is interesting for a year or a year and a half with 80% profitability after selling computer hardware. But I have no place to put this hardware.

https://tjournal.ru/62559-bitkoin-cenoy-v-million-dollarov-ili-apokalipsis-iz-budushchego =)))

Биткоин ценой в миллион долларов или апокалипсис из будущего
Биткоин ценой в миллион долларов или апокалипсис из будущего
  • Руслан Тенизбаев
  • tjournal.ru
Нижеприведённый текст был опубликован четыре года назад на Reddit пользователем под псевдонимом Лука Маньотта. Больше этот пользователь в сети не появлялся. Ссылки на текст по сегодняшний день регулярно всплывают в обсуждениях о будущем криптовалют. На русском языке публикуется впервые: Я пришёл к вам из будущего с просьбой прекратить вашу...

"Wealth today exists in two main forms: EARTH and cryptocurrency"

If land became wealth, then Russia would be the richest country in the world)))))

And my 10 sotok will become more expensive than France's gold reserve))))) and ifeer crypto, no one needs it.