Bitcoin miner - page 18

prostotrader:

i can't avoid such an income, it is cheapest and safest way to withdraw it, take a wallet from https://yobit.io/ru without internal Nestkhesh wallet and give it to KIVIC card without interests.

I'm mining on NiceHash for now, because it's the most advanced service + their program

automatically switches algorithms (to the most profitable).

If you want to get rid of costs faster try to find the most profitable, and you need to make the change As clichéd as it may sound, the income will be higher if the rig is stable...

The shortest way to get this kind of withdrawal is to take a wallet bypassing Nesthesh's internal wallet and going interest free to the kiwi card.

A755:

the shortest and cheapest way with this kind of withdrawal income is to take a wallet from https://yobit.io/ru bypassing nesthash's internal wallet, then go interest-free to a kiwi card

I do so, but YoBit (very often) has very bad exchange rate, so I mine to NiceHash wallet, and then you can transfer to any exchange, exchanger...

Z.Y. all my stories about mining Etherium are very profitable - just a fantasy, I tried it - half as much profit as I made on NiceHash

Added

Contrary to EVERYONE who overclocks cards, etc., I'm PRINCIPALLY not going to do it, even bought power supplies "right on" so that

I wouldn't even be tempted... I'm not interested in the short term income, but in the long term.

Added

Even the choice of cards was deliberate, you could have bought a little cheaper other manufacturer, but I deliberately

I went for the extra cost, knowing that EVGA today is the undisputed leader in performance and QUALITY of video cards.

prostotrader:

Contrary to EVERYONE who overclocks cards and stuff, I PRINCIPALLY won't do it, even bought power supplies "right in the middle" so that

I'm not even tempted to... I'm not interested in short-term income, but in a permanent long-term one.

Well, then your farmer's bed is a Misuse of land )

A755:

well then your ridge farmer is a Misuse of land )

To each his own... But from my many experiences, I'll tell you a Russian proverb:

"You can't catch two birds with one stone."

Added

I keep "dripping" and you?

Added

Here are the stats on my rig

prostotrader:

Mine keeps "dripping", what about yours?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Funny... :)

But if you're not interested, I don't have to write anything, I just answered Alexei's question...

prostotrader:

But if I'm not interested, I may not write anything, I just answered Alexey's question...

Very interesting - write - I personally read with interest, especially when there are concrete findings

prostotrader:

To each his own... But from my many experiences, I will use a Russian proverb:

"You can't have two birds with one stone."

Added

I keep "dripping", what about you?

Added

Here are the stats on my rig

I've hooked up 3 overclocked 1060s to your account .... watch for half an hour

A755:

I've hooked up 3 overclocked 1060s to your account .... watch for half an hour

Thanks, of course, but no refund....

Ok, I'll watch....

Added by

You've probably got the wrong wallet - no increase :(

Ahh, there's.... :)

Added

Gain of about $5.... From three RAGED cards???

And right away the hash regs went up (Efficiency)...?

NOT LUCKY, if you got the katrochki for free, then sure!

prostotrader:

Thanks, of course, but no refund....

OK, I'll keep an eye out....

Added

You've probably got the wrong wallet - no increase :(

Ahh, it's showing up.... :)

Now that's interesting)