Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 94

Victor Ziborov:
A computer without internet becomes a player

It's like a mobile phone without a SIM card.

Igor Makanu:

THE GREAT AND THE MIGHTY!

Although it is officially recognised that there are more words in English than in Russian, something like 100,000 vs 25,000, I've read that more than once.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Although it's officially recognized that English has more words than Russian, something like 100000 vs. 25000, I've read that more than once.

The significant difference in English is the obligatory construction in the sentence subject<-action->object, and the fact that with a few put/get/give/make/have, etc. 80% of mundane things can be expressed remains to be added:

in the mouth

Unicornis:

The essential difference in English is the obligatory construction in the sentence subject<-action->object, and that in a few put/get/give/make/have etc. you can express 80% of domesticity remains to be added:

Yeah, if you break the construction, the americans go into cognitive dissonance.

The sea waves once ...

Igor Makanu:

Then monkeys are the smartest).

Sergey Savinkin:

Cranes fly in wedges, not keys.

They have flown in wedges over my plot on two occasions this year. It is very noisy and beautiful. The process goes on for 20 minutes. They flew away, for some reason, to the west.

Vasiliy Vilkov:
Can't get a position open on AUD/NZD, the byd is at 1.0666 and the ask is at 1.0666

The pussy is long, the shirt is short...