Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 118

PapaYozh:

The easiest way to deal with trolling is to ignore the troll.

I don't think it's worth restricting a person if they have a desire to frolic. It's a different matter when he turns to direct insults.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Yes, it's a joke, and a very bad one at that. But sometimes it's the only way to get the point across why you shouldn't advertise everything. No one knows "how our word will be heard".

It's just information to think about, and whether or not to take this chance to lower sugar is up to everyone. I think when sugar is very high, people are ready to grasp at any straw. No one wants to switch to insulin injections.

khorosh:

Yes there is a genetic inheritance of diabetes. My mother had diabetes. I think you're kidding about grandchildren.

By the way, Drimer believes that people with bad genetic inheritance should not give birth and there should be some measures taken by the state to do so. That is, he proposes that the breeding methods used in cattle breeding be transferred to the human race. And if such measures were taken in relation to my mother, I would not have been born. And while the state does not agree with the views of the likes of Drimer, I was still born and lived an interesting and fulfilling life. I served three years for the good of my motherland on a floating rocket ship as head of radio technical service. Made his contribution in the sphere of space instrument engineering, production of computer technology, development of new radio electronic equipment. Raised four children, all of whom are educated and well settled in life. None of them has diabetes yet and hopefully will not. Now you have to wonder if Drimmer is right or wrong).

Eugenics? The horror.

khorosh:

By the way, Drimer believes that people with bad genetics should not give birth and that the state should take some measures to do so. That is, he proposes that the breeding methods used in cattle breeding should be transferred to the human race. And if such measures had been taken in relation to my mother, I would not have been born. And while the state does not agree with the views of the likes of Drimmer, I was still born and lived an interesting and fulfilling life. I served three years for the good of my homeland on a floating rocket mother ship as head of radio technical service. Made his contribution in the sphere of space instrument engineering, production of computer technology, development of new radio electronic equipment. Raised four children, all of whom are educated and well settled in life. None of them has diabetes yet and hopefully will not. Now you have to wonder if Drimmer is right or not).

If he says so, then people like him should stop breeding (:0). There have been scientists who have had abnormalities physically, but they have done more for mankind than all of these people with good heredity combined.

Andrei:

If he says so, then people like him should stop breeding (:0). There have been scientists who have had abnormalities physically, but they have contributed more to humanity than all of these people with good heredity combined.

Yes, for example:

Stephen William Hawking (Stephen William Hawking; 8 January 1942, Oxford, UK - 14 March 2018, Cambridge, UK) wasan English theoretical physicist, cosmologist and astrophysicist, writer and director of research for the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology at the University of Cambridge.

You're just jealous of Drimmer as usual 😁

Drimer is for freedom, for fair exchange, for meritocracy

The best should get the best

Transhumanism awaits us

transcendreamer:

Drimmer is for freedom, for fair exchange, for meritocracy

Transhumanism awaits us.

Second time I write, we have no knowledge of your successes. What should we be jealous of? That you have fully mastered sophistry?

transcendreamer:

Drimer is for freedom, for fair exchange, for meritocracy

Transhumanism awaits us.

Tell your friend Drimer he's wrong!

Man is Homo sapiens -Homo sapiens -Homo sapiens! Or is he going to feed on humans, breed the fattest breed of humans? Then it's an aberration, it's a cicatyloid maniac))))

khorosh:

For the second time, we have no record of your progress. What should we envy? That you have fully mastered sophistry?

Then all the more reason to be jealous?

You should be de-anointed in the forum now...

In any case no one should know who Drimmer is...

I wish everyone beaver.

(but that does not mean that people are equal and therefore some objectively deserve more than others)

And remember not to try to claim someone else's profits!