Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 59

Олег avtomat:

And this is an interpretation of degeneration (one of many possible interpretations). But degeneration does not cease to be degeneration.

The interpretation itself can be positive, negative or neutral, while implicitly indicating the attitude of the interpreter to the interpreted entity.

This has been going on for years all over the country, starting with Soviet immigrants' songs about America - "Skyscrapers skyscrapers and I'm small, then I'm scared, then I'm sad, then I lose my peace" (in Kaliningrad every other car in the late 90s), to radio chanson and TV shows that are still heard today.

I'd rather talk about a hamster...
I shouldn't have read that poem last night... I could hardly sleep... Too bad about the hamster...

New Year's Eve tree in Kharkov:

New Year's tree in Kharkiv

And this is the Christmas tree in Minsk

Christmas tree in Minsk

the heart sinks.

Denis Sartakov:

the heart sinks.

Forty souls in shifts howling - How much the triangular business worries! Everyone's almost mad - Even those who were mad, And then admin Margulis changed the branch with humour. There's a snake in the window - He's hiding a plug behind his back, He gave a sign to someone - So the paramedic will rip out the wires.
And then we'll have to get pricked and fall to the bottom of the well, And disappear there, at the bottom of the well, like in Bermuda, forever. And tomorrow the children will ask us: "Dads, what did the doctor candidates say?" We'll tell our children the truth - they care, We'll say: "The amazing is near, but it's forbidden!"

Sergey Golubev:

It's considered chic (so high-end) - everything is made of wood and there are books inside.

I looked at their website (they're ranked something like fifth or tenth in the 'World's Best Home Libraries' with a link to their website) - it's not set up yet ('under construction').
But they are positioning themselves as a guesthouse.
I thought it was somewhere here, but it turned out to be somewhere in America.

For a long time I have been catching myself at the thought that I read a lot when I was a child and a young person, but now I hardly read at all - the internet has replaced books.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The poem was clearly written under the influence of substances, but strongly!

khorosh:

This is a super fighting technique - Eagle and Snake Direction.