Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 15

Ivan Butko:

When the end of the story spoils the whole movie

From the newsfeed in the profile:

"A mathematical multicurrency trading system based on the principle of a neural network and using in its work several thousand of the most stable trading algorithms. Before being included into the A2M1 algorithm database, each block of conditions has been tested for stability by detecting certain market dependencies on this block. The network created in such a way allows the Expert Advisor to independently choose the best variant of responding to the market situation out of thousands of possible variants of the algorithms included in its base. In case of an unsuccessful entry, the Expert Advisor uses a unique multi-level system of averaging with increasing coefficient."

• If you are optimistic, you should leave the last sentence out.
  • If pessimistic - then only one last sentence.
  • If you're just looking for beauty (like "I blew it, but it's beautiful") - you can do the whole text... I, for example, just forced myself to read to the end ... there's also a unique plum ... on a tiered system ...

Sergey Golubev:

And it's not just there photoshopped (picture in my post above here). It's the work of Bill Maye (born 25 October 1955), an American illustrator who has been awarded many prizes, including silver and gold medals from the Professional Society of Illustrators (founded in 1901 and headquartered in New York).

So now, looking at some picture on the Internet, you think it's just a gag? But no, it is a masterpiece of the highest standard.

They're having a theme party the day after tomorrow where the actors are showing their costumes in the style of... if I translate correctly, "Queens of Horror." Admission's 20 quid, there'll be sandwiches...

Here's a gold medal from them (from this Professional Community of Illustrators).

Nightmare Queens | Society of Illustrators
Nightmare Queens | Society of Illustrators
  • www.societyillustrators.org
Visit Exhibitions Events Programs Dine Shop Interact About Join & Support Member Login

Sergey Golubev:

• If optimistic, no last sentence.
  • If pessimistic, just the last sentence.
  • If it's for the sake of beauty (like "I blew it, but it's beautiful"), you can do the whole text... I, for example, just forced myself to read to the end ... there's also a unique plum ... on a tiered system ...

Yeah, I guess when it's a tiered system, it doesn't hurt as much. As the bandits say: we won't stab you without hurting you).

Moscow. Europe Square

Light and music fountain in Tsaritsyno Park in Moscow

A fountain in Moscow City

Fountains on Poklonnaya Hill

The most amazing fountains in the world

Flying over Moscow / Part 1

MOSCOW AT NIGHT!