Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 20

The leaves have flown off the poplars

BECK - Everybody's gotta learn sometimes
(based on the original by The Korgis - Everybody's gotta learn sometimes; the post with the song in Russian above is also based on that original)

Where's the Interesting and humorous here.

Here's a joke I found :)

A man is playing chess with a donkey. Another man comes up to him and with undisguised surprise on his face asks:
- Hey, can your donkey play chess?
- Well, yes... he can!
- Is he good at it?
- It's not good... I'm winning 3-2!

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Where's the Interesting and humour here.

Kaliningrad is flooding - two rivers overflowed, 30 streets flooded, hurricane winds - and it's been like this for days.
The hurricane must have come from Poland where there were even fatalities.
It's subsiding a little bit now ...

So we just have to be sad and listen to "the leaves have fallen from the poplars" with pictures of maple leaves ...

Sergey Golubev:

Kaliningrad is flooding - two rivers burst their banks, 30 streets flooded, hurricane winds - and this has been going on for days.
The hurricane must have come from Poland where there were even fatalities.
It's subsiding a little bit now ...

So we just have to be sad and listen to "the leaves have fallen from the poplars" with pictures of maple leaves ...

How many metres has the level of the rivers risen?

Vladimir Karputov:

Is it how many metres the level of the rivers has risen?

I don't know.
In Poland two deaths have been announced. We have kept silent so far, but there were some warnings on local TV, newspapers and local websites - like "do not park cars near trees", or "do not go out into the street without a need"...
Zelenogradsk (where young people go to sea - in 30 km from Kaliningrad) was told to be very waterlogged.

Now it has subsided a little, but some days it was like a real hurricane with strong wind and downpour.

and social media is dying out too.

If before business (mostly small and medium) criticized social networks for a very long result from promotion (it was about years of regular advertising and posts), now it has already started to talk about it and big business (Western).

So now it turns out that if you do promotion in social networks, you primarily develop these networks (as a fact), and the result for you will be in a few years (and it's not a fact that will be).

------------------

Now something new is coming ... something like a mix of media, forum and social media... Maybe they will even come up with a new name.

And to complete today's sad topic in this thread, the news is that a Chinese woman has grown a tooth in her nose.
Which, by the way, is a pretty common place... where a tooth grows (a tooth doesn't care where it grows).

Woman suffering nose bleeds shocked to find a TOOTH growing in nose
Woman suffering nose bleeds shocked to find a TOOTH growing in nose
  • By Claudia Tanner For Mailonline
  • www.dailymail.co.uk
When a woman from China suffered constant nosebleeds for decades, few people could have predicted the cause, a tooth growing in her nose. The patient, identified only by her surname Xia, believed for years that she had severe case of rhinitis, an inflammation of the nose membrane. But a scan proved otherwise and the 57-year-old was shocked to...

Sergey Golubev:

and to end today's sad topic in this thread, the news is that a Chinese woman has a tooth growing in her nose.
Which, by the way, is a pretty common place... where a tooth grows (a tooth doesn't care where it grows).

Good thing she didn't grow on her ass :)

P.S. Maybe she had some sort of connection with the rhinoceros?

And can you imagine - they are there in that province of China to determine why the runny nose (diagnosis), and do the right treatment ...
And if I grow a tooth in my nose - will they diagnose it for me? Or will they say - "it's situational" ...

---------------

It's very sad in this thread.
That's it, off to the competition ...