Euro Rat - page 8

elmucon:

I personally sent you a request in your personal email - read it ...

Let's translate together, just screenshots of trading results on mt5 from you

Vladimir Karputov:

I am communicating exclusively in public.

I don't do that - then - guess what - everything that is not my "intellectual property" I have disclosed ...

I look at the market in 4 currencies CAD, JPY, AUD, NZD

after their synchronization, I open a three-currency exchange from EUR, GBP, CHF - two orders in one direction, one counter-order

order accompaniment by martin - martin by signal and order step

each currency is accompanied separately and if it has gone against it, it is delivered on margin (on condition of the necessary signal)

close on profit - profit on lot - if the signal is in the desired direction the profit is kept positive until the signal changes ....

when the signal changes, it closes the whole "hail", provided that the bed is in profit ....

like this - well there are some more details - but I think you are smart people - you will figure it out ...

Oh yeah - reverse... that's up to you...

Vladimir Karputov:

If just directions: I have already shown in the code that this is not the case. So you need to add conditions to determine the direction.

here's an example of accompaniment knowing the direction - the bed is in profit

ё321

closed when reaching the profit target (55) +59.80

Yitzu

like this ...

a new bed opened ...

Kutz

well - with all the flips and deliveries the bed closed with a profit of 70,23

fwv

that's it - no more opening today ... weekend ...

Vladimir Karputov:

No fish here yet.

EURUSD symbol, M15 timeframe.

Still the same problem: Hanging positions with losses

but I've got a fish ....
here's a test of the multicurrency euro rat on MQL5

qqw

eeq

eeq

and a short video simulating real trading

one month (because of very long testing)

but I assure you - the rest of the months trade the same ...

elmucon:

and here I have a fish ....
here is a test of multicurrency euro rat on MQL5

The back test is good, but what about the forward test?

elibrarius:
The back test is good, but what about the forward test?

does this qualify as a forward test ?

two weeks however....

uy

you understand - the settings are really by eye - i ran the optimisation and from the first results i saw everything -

I've got a 1.5 cartridge, the optimum showed 1.6 (step 0.1)

I have a mashka 20 the optimum is 15 (step 5)

I've got a risky 20 ottima and it reads 15 (pitch 5).

I've got a 5 profit otima reading 3.5 (pitch 0.5)

and the reverse was 2,5 and still is ... (pitch 0.1)

i got these numbers on the 4 - and i checked it in multicurrency mode on the 5 - k

it all worked out ...

elmucon:

does this qualify as a forward test ?

two weeks though....

Yeah that's cool too, but 2 weeks isn't much. I had a strategy that made over a million in a year on the backtest section, but the forward was much more modest. And holding valking forward, 3 months backtest + 1 month forward test with an offset of 1 month ahead, ie January-March (back) + April (forward), then Feb-Apr (back) + May (forward), etc. 12 tests. For 10 months of the year I am in profit or close to it, and for 2 out of 12 months I am flat.
I`ve already started to bet on Expert Advisor after such a test.
Try to test it that way too.

elibrarius:
Yes it's cool too, but 2 weeks is not enough. I had a strategy that made more than a million for a year on the backtest, but the forward was much more modest. And holding valking forward, 3 months backtest + 1 month forward test with an offset of 1 month ahead, ie January-March (back) + April (forward), then Feb-Apr (back) + May (forward), etc. 12 tests. For 10 months of the year I am in profit or close to it, and for 2 out of 12 months I am flat.
I`ve already started to bet on Expert Advisor after such a test.
Try to test it that way, too.

There is one subtlety here - as you can see, the EA works on "coarse" settings and has buttons for manual control,

I leave it unattended to trade

but sometimes I sit down and follow the situation with my eyes by the strategy described above.

Sometimes you can enter early or exit early or close some order and "defuse" the situation ...

I think we need a more "sensitive" wrist and less "lying"...

but that's fine with me...

I did not hit the wai button with my bad hands but hit the claws and passed the moose - 700

So there you go...

elmucon:

There is one subtlety here - as you can see, the EA works on "coarse" settings and has buttons for manual control,

I leave it unattended to trade

but sometimes I sit down and follow the situation with my eyes by the strategy described above.

Sometimes you can enter early or exit early or close some order and "defuse" the situation ...

I think we need a more "sensitive" wrist for a full automatic ...

but that's fine with me...

I did not hit the wai button with my bad hands but hit the claws and passed the moose - 700

So there you go...

I've got a ready-to-use Expert Advisor, it may be useful to test it - just add a forward option in the Strategy Tester. You can probably do all 12 tests in a weekend using forward-looking method.
For example I am worried about 70% slippage in your back-test, and where 70% (in known area) - there and 100% (in unknown area) can easily happen. Forward can show that.