Euro Rat - page 5

Evgeny Belyaev:

A set of words, no specifics.

"Breaking through resistance (support) levels" - how should this be coded?

Probably need to define the terminology first. For example resistance:

• is simply the lowest minimum on a given timeframe over an N-day period (the simplest option)
  • or it is a set of lows concentrated at one price level (the most complicated variant)

Let's start with support and resistance levels. First the easiest step: looking in the kodobase (priority, of course, is given to the MQL5 code). Suggest which indicator we will use.

Vladimir Karputov:

Let's start with support and resistance levels. First the easiest step: looking in the kodobase (priority, of course, is given to the MQL5 code). Suggest which indicator we will use.

For fours, I would advise as an option, if on M15 to roll on bar closing prices after crossing the line:

Rustam Galkeev:
For fours I would advise as an option, if on M15 to spin on bar close prices after crossing the line:

Pictures (screenshot 750 * 394) please add with description.

Vladimir Karputov:

Pictures (screenshot 750 * 394) please add with a description.

For practical work in forex:

If AUDUSD is going up, and USDCAD and USDJPY are going down, GBPUSD and EURUSD should not be at least "sell", and at most we should get ready to open a "buy" deal.

Suppose the signal is consistent, then we should enter the market using fx orders of the grid type with a hard stop (where the stop position is Low (for a buy signal) of a candle when the High extremum of a signal candle is updated, the stop position is moved to Low of this candle, as an option:

It is also possible to enter otherwise.

You can also go the other way round

I made screenshots of currencies, see if you are interested for the 10th date, I did not mark entries and exits of this strategy, you will find them.

In principle the allies theme is working, but it is necessary to calibrate each currency pair for signal consistency.

Rustam Galkeev:

I have made screenshots of currencies for the 10th date, I did not mark entries and exits of this strategy, you will find them.

In principle the topic on allies is working, but you need to calibrate each currency pair for signal consistency.

It is very uncomfortable to look at your pictures. Please make sure to insert your pictures correctly:Forum: how to insert a picture

Vladimir Karputov:

It's very inconvenient to look at your pictures. Please insert pictures correctly:Forum: how to insert a picture

I know how to insert pictures))). Made it the way I am more comfortable /who cares./.

For pictures the buy entry should have been before 15:00, both for euro and pound according to the strategy, although there are intermediate entries again I would like to write, look and compare with the body of the strategy, described at the beginning of the branch.

day closed : +385.16$ volume 32.44 lots

123`

Resistance and support levels can be plotted using fractals. Something likeSupport and Resistance - except the code doesn't know what it's drawing:

promised

Support and Resistance indicator

real:

And this is how it really works

If the idea of drawing by fractals is accepted, I think it is possible to make such an indicator.