Euro Rat - page 7

Vladimir Karputov:

The spread is both "+" and "-":

that's right - you need a "corridor" of support and resistance ...

but why? I, for example, don't need it - I just need the direction...

elmucon:

That's right - you need a 'corridor' of support and resistance ...

But why? I, for example, don't need it - I just need direction...

What do you mean "why"? In the first post:

the ideal situation for an error-free opening of deals on GBPUSD and EURUSD and taking not less than 40-50 points by each of the allied currency pairs during a trading session - breaking through the resistance (support) levels by all currency pairs, namely, AUDUSD in one direction and USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY in the other one

Vladimir Karputov:

The difference is in the "+" and in the "-":

I'd rather use Pivot levels combined with zigzags. I have not got any of them, I'll look through them in a week. I'm interested in the accurate entries with associated pips. I would like to know if there is an archive of zigzag + pivot, about 5 years ago there was a branch with combined work of these two indices.

elmucon:

That's right - you need a 'corridor' of support and resistance ...

But why? I, for example, don't need it - I just need the direction...

If just a direction: I've already shown in the code that it's not. So, we need to add conditions to determine the direction.

Vladimir Karputov:

If just directions: I have already shown in the code that this is not the case. Then you need to add conditions to determine the direction.

Or a trading system with martin and reversal (like mine) where there is no position freeze like yours ...

and entries should be in piles of three currencies ...

That's why I ask to transfer my robot to 5 - to test (optimize) in multicurrency mode

ё321

ё123

elmucon:

or a trading system with martin and reversal (like mine) that does not freeze positions like yours ...

and entries should be in a pile of three currencies ...

Therefore, I ask to translate my robot to 5 - to test (optimize) in a multicurrency mode

Here comes the tricky part :) . Martin, reversal and entries for three currencies. I need more description of the strategy to implement it in the code.

Vladimir Karputov:

Here come the nuances :) . Martin, reversal and entries in three currencies. I need more description of the strategy to implement it in the code.

excuse me, but I have shown you the signal system of my trading robot.

you do not like to martin - do it with stops - but i have a different strategy of supporting open positions

that's why the function (whose code is posted above) returns several parameters ...

in general, trading with an "envelope" gives more chances to win

here's an example - two currencies in minus - one in plus - and knowing the direction in minus is not far away and in plus is much further ...

32ё

elmucon:

I'm sorry - but I showed you how and by which signal system my machine works

you don't like martin - do it with stops - but i have a very different strategy of supporting open positions

that's why the function (whose code is posted above) returns several parameters ...

in general, the "envelope" trading gives more chances to win

for example - two currencies in minus - one in plus - and knowing the direction in minus is not far away and in plus is much further ...

A picture is just a picture without explanations. So far, the only explanation of the strategy is a block comparing several wagons with the closing prices. Nothing else.

Vladimir Karputov:

Pictures without explanations remain mere pictures. So far, of the explanations of the strategy, there is only a block comparing several mash-ups with closing prices. There is nothing else.

I have personally sent you a request in your personal email - read it ...

elmucon:

I personally sent you a request in a private message - read it ...

I communicate exclusively in public.

Added: what good is private communication to the mql5.community? Zero point zero zero.