Euro Rat - page 15

Vladimir Karputov:

What's more? What is the graphic, HOW do you process it?

more details? on the screenshot ... how I process it - as written in the help ...

elmucon:

more details? in the screenshot ... how I process - as written in the help ...

Code on the screen ...

Vladimir Karputov:

Code in the studio.

you'll get by... I'm fine with 4.

especially since I offered to translate the robot to 5 - you refused - I got help from someone else - you could have seen the code then ...

Now the train has left the station...

In a couple of years - when you've caught all the bugs - I'll think about switching to 5...

elmucon:

you'll be fine... I'm fine with 4.

I offered to translate the robot to 5 - you refused - I got help from someone else - you could have looked at the code then ...

In a couple of years - when you've caught all the bugs - I'll think about switching to 5...

I see. As usual, when it comes to the case and to the evidence, you put your head in the sand.

So please: if there is no proof, then be discreet.

In fact, yes, mt5 is not exactly fast with graphics. If you work with one symbol, it's fine, but if you need data from other symbols, and if you also need data from other timeframes, then there is also a problem with access to timeframes, everything happens long, you have to wait. In mt4 all actions are instantaneous, however, only those who work in parallel in two platforms can notice that, otherwise there is nothing to compare it with.

elmucon:

you'll be fine... I'm fine with 4.

I offered to translate the robot to 5 - you refused - I got help from someone else - you could have looked at the code then ...

in a couple of years - when you catch all the bugs - I'll think about switching to 5 ...

for trolling +4 :-) ( 5 is not about this thread :-) )

no one had ever trolled like this before :-)

ps/ but really, 5 is less responsive, in spite of the optimally efficient compiler. The trader sees the product as a whole, and evaluates from his needs. That is, his (albeit subjective) opinion is essential and not disputed

Vladimir Karputov:

I see, it's the same as always - when it comes to the case and the evidence, it's head in the sand.

So please, if there's no evidence, be more discreet.

Head in the sand?

OK - so I'm supposed to release the code I might be selling to the public?

original ...

no proof?

and the fact that I gave up on the 5 and rewrote everything back to the 4 is not proof?

or do you think i'm just talking rubbish ...?

Or do you think that if everything was fine I wouldn't have left the 5 to work on?

Or do you want to use my hands and head to fix your flaws? then pay me!!! and I'll show you the code and when and how it hangs and so on ...

In the meantime, do the work yourself while I work on 4.

SZS - I'm not even changing the WIND - as was XP and so is standing ... but I have access to all system files and I know exactly what and when my computer does ...

that's the kind of crap I am...

elmucon:

Or do you think it's just me talking rubbish...?

99% of people who scream "it's all bad, it's all gone" are doing just that. And in the end 99% of 100 cases it's because of bad code. That's the experience of handling thousands of requests.

Vladimir Karputov:

In 99% of cases, everyone who shouts "it's all bad, it's all gone" does exactly that. In the end, 99 out of 100 cases, the reason is faulty code. This is my experience of handling thousands of requests.

I'm not the only one who's done the code, so you can skip the crooked code... it's the 5's crookedness...

elmucon:

I'm not the only one who did the code - so you can skip the crookedness of the code ... it's the 5's crookedness...

Unfortunately, it's a standard phrase.

So please stop badmouthing MetaTrader 5 if you don't have any proof. The topic here is about the "Euro Rat" trading system.