Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 27

Vladimir Baskakov:
Beautiful, why the downside then?

beauty and money are not related in a straightforward way; beauty comes first, followed by money a little later, or not a little later, but much later

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Levels created 2 months ago (dark blue)

the problem is not to identify significant levels, according to certain parameters, but the problem is to trade from them successfully enough, to have a lot of positive trades, to have a short stop and preferably a long profit, risk/profit would be great, do you know how to do it?

Sergey Lazarenko:

The problem is not to identify significant levels, according to certain parameters, but to trade from them successfully enough, so that there are many positive trades, so that they have a short stop and preferably a long profit, risk/profit is high, do you know how to do it?

i roughly know, but i can't do without stops.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I know about it, but you can't do it without stops.

Tell me about it, but you need stops, that's for sure, and as short as possible.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Tell me, only the feet are needed, that's for sure, and as short as possible.

the basic technique about the feet

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'll delete it later.

You can watch from minute 5, and the basic technique about the stops

is roughly understood...

Should we use standard levels?

SEM:

How about using standard levels?

what are standard levels?

Sergey Lazarenko:

what are standard levels?

Normal circular levels ('zero', white lines (main lines), yellow at even spacing between main lines (in previous post))

SEM:

Normal circular levels ('zero', white lines (main lines), yellow lines evenly spaced between main lines (in previous post))

There are no levels in forex, from the word go. This is utopia