Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 22

Viktar DayTrader:

forex and fund and crypto have exactly the same pricing mechanisms. That's just for general development. Unless, of course, evolution has taken a dead end in your case.

yes, the pricing mechanism is the same

Vladimir Baskakov:
In your case the evolution has rested.

Although it is not a pricing mechanism, but it works too, I don't argue.

in your case the interconnection of several currency pairs for the purpose of exchange.

I figured it out the day before yesterday ;).

I already tried to roll out 10k in 1m with a robot on the demo.

------

what's the bet?

you're both right, even though you're talking about different things.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Does it work now?

here in the current moment, Natural gas

the above picture is Gaz from the CME, but it is from the spot (forex)

Sergey Lazarenko:

The above picture is the Gas from the CME, but from the spot (forex)

Can you tell me where to get the CME charts?

//If you don't want it here, please send it to me.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Can you tell me where to get the CME charts?

//If you don't want it here, please send it to me.

For Gas and Oil (GTI) I take it from Insta, there is a kopeck commission, 3 pips with no spread

Sergey Lazarenko:

I take Gas & Oil (GTI) from Insta, there is a penny fee for it, 3 pips with no spread commission

I cannot find XNGUSD on there.

Better to private if possible.

Otherwise, you may get scolded.

Renat Akhtyamov:

XNGUSD did not find them

I'd prefer to private if possible.

or I'll get scolded.

XNGUSD is the symbol for Natural Gas from the spot

I have caught a stop and the tendency has pulled the price down (on M1, M5), now I should try again, but only after the upward movement will go to the level (so they say)

It seems to have rolled back, on a False Breakdown, on M5 Closer (that's the shit when Open, High, Low, Close have each successive candle higher than the previous one)

A squeeze on the M5

Viktar DayTrader:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)))) RED LINE TO CENTRE, GREEN MIDFIELDER AND GOOOOLLLLL)) DISHY Nonsense) You're a hostage to your fantasies.

The dog barks and the caravan goes.

@Sergey Lazarenko

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page149#390639

Imagine you are tradingthe Dow Jones index. Such indices are synthetic financial instruments, whose prices are formed by the exchange according to a certain algorithm. These synthetic financial instruments are a set of real financial instruments with different numbers of each.

You can trade indices or you can trade the set of symbols, making calculation of indices by yourself instead of the stock exchange.

Exchange allows you to trade only several indices, and you can create as many indices as you want with the same principle. Further, such an index will be called a portfolio.

An example of a portfolio:

A portfolio contains +100,000 EURUSD, -200,000 GBPUSD and +500,000 AUDUSD. How do I view the price movements of this portfolio? Simple:

Buy 100,000 EURUSD, sell 200,000 GBPUSD and buy 500,000 AUDUSD. Now the BP(time series) corresponding Equity(current profit) is the price BP of our portfolio.

What is spread trading (paired trading):

We put together a portfolio of two financial instruments with different amounts of each. The financial instruments and the amount of each are selected in such a way that the portfolio price always "fluctuates" around zero- cointegration. Trading such a portfolio is extremely simple. If the price is always near zero, the portfolio should be traded in the channel from its limits, for example from the RMS(Standard Deviation).

To achieve cointegration, they usually take highly correlated financial instruments. The higher the correlation, the better the cointegration (not a numerical measure).

For example, if EURUSD and GBPUSD were always highly correlated, EURGBP would be in a flat all the time. Which could be traded from the border of the channel to the inside. But there is no high stable correlation between EURUSD and GBPUSD. Moreover, there is very poor cointegration. This can be seen in the EURGBP price chart, which has trends.

"Returns" are what cointegration is all about.

A common case of paired trading is statistical arbitrage. You must put together a portfolio that has a high price "return".

Such a portfolio does not necessarily have to consist of two financial instruments, it can consist of any number of financial instruments. Moreover, the entering quantity of each financial instrument can be different and vary over time. Such a portfolio is called market-neutral. It is traded exactly as I wrote above.

To create a market-neutral portfolio one should study all available financial instruments for interrelations and analyse their (links') properties.

I have stated it briefly, I can't go into more detail. There is some more informationhere.

Sergey Lazarenko
Sergey Lazarenko
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера