Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 17

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What are you talking about now? I don't understand you. I'm sorry, you're not making any sense. Or are you trolling me?

I use a Freelance service -- and I need to understand the unspoken rules of Freelance. This dialogue started with Rashid's post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/207665/page6#comment_6153994.

He created it for some reason. And then for some reason he started to send people banned from Service Desk to this thread.

"Who needs to be told the bottom line?

If it's about the case - then everything is simple -

• You form (discuss, approve, etc.) proposals for freelance service,
  • assign a leader from the branch who will make a request to the service with these proposals and link to this thread,
  • and you wait.

And all in public!
That's what they do in the English section and get their way.

No showdown, no invitations to the battles, without threatening posts ... ...they're making a difference... And they, by the way, harder - they do not know the Russian language ... But they did it! They made two threads and were answered in their favour! Even the Germans were answered in their part!

Sergey Golubev:

... Even the Germans in their unit answer!

no way...

;))))

Олег avtomat:

no way...

;))))

Ya-ya, ferstein. Für winterschlacht nach osten...

You think - jokes ... But there is no German moderator in the German part (sometimes I moderate, sometimes ... van der vd ... in short - Marco from Holland ...) ... (if anyone can and wants to - write to Rashid).

------------------

Chinese moderator (a good man) keeps apologizing for mass Chinese spam in English section - we keep convincing him that he cannot be responsible for all Chinese in the world ... and he still apologizes ...

------------------

All moderators of all the language parts of the forum read Renat's posts with the built-in mql5 translator, and read all the posts in the key branches here in the russian part.
Everybody knows and everybody reads everything! And I know it for sure.

------------------

The very first day - when I was made a moderator (and I said - that moderators have such a thing in the upper right corner which lights up when someone clicks on Complaint) - then I saw Complaints from Russian forum:

• f*ck.
  • dick
  • bum
  • [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]

I asked - how to react? To me the English moderator (Englishman) said - "do not pay attention - it's the Russians swear.
:)
------------------

"And we're still fighting for the honourable title of home of the high culture of everyday life" (from the film "Ivan Vasilievich changes his profession").

Alexander Puzanov:

Everything is clear here, why put your brain on a pitchfork?

In one project, the client made a condition $10, which is not feasible within the service. A direct encroachment on the obligatory kickback to the service, which is sacred. That's why all the signatories were banned.

And tell me why the artist submit an application if the work is planned outside the service? Well would have written in the PM to find out the contacts. Where is the logic?

On the contrary, it shows the cleanliness of the artist and a desire to work through the site. To me, it looks like the honest ones are banned.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Why would a contractor apply if the work is to be done outside the service? Well, then you should have written to the PM to find out the contact details. Where is the logic?

On the contrary, it shows the cleanliness of the artist and a willingness to work through the site. For me, so it turns out that the honest ones are banned.

Hidden customers nowadays, it is impossible to write in the PM.
But it is more important exactly what he wrote under the request, but it is hidden. That is why the dispute.

Galina Bobro:
Hidden customers nowadays, it is impossible to write in the PM.
But it is more important what the artist wrote under the application, but even that is hidden. That's what the argument's about.

Oh, yeah. That's right! I completely forgot.

This hiding, I think, in any freelance exchanges have not met. There's somehow not too worried about this.

What are we even talking about? Let's say the client and the contractor give their contacts here, e.g. Skype. Communicate there as much as you like, but the costs in case of anything are purely your problem. Either do business in a civilized manner via the service or your problems = your problems and no claims. If you don't know the customer, it's a real adventure to trust them. I can tell you how it is. There is too much talk on a topic that isn't worth a damn.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Why would a contractor apply if the work is to be done outside the service? Well, then you should have written to the PM to find out the contact details. Where is the logic?

On the contrary, it shows the cleanliness of the artist and a willingness to work through the site. For me, so it turns out that the honest ones are banned.

Then I explain -

• Customer requests, and specifies in the application or to contact him by email / Skype, etc, or give a decompiled atacha.
  • Contractors (programmers like you) who agree to all this - sign up for these tasks.
And they (as you wrote "honest") get banned from freelancing by admins.

And the conversation began because one such "honest" programmer did not agree with such a ban, and decided to piss off admins and Metakvotes publicly, he was joined by a group of programmers who use services Metakvotes and works under their roof, but hates them with a great hatred. And this hatred has been leaked by the programmers to forum moderators who have nothing to do with it.

----------------

I think coders should be a little more decent ... A dishonest programmer sounds vulgar and obscene.

Sergey Vradiy:

What are we even talking about? Let's say the client and the contractor give their contacts here, e.g. Skype. Communicate there as much as you like, but the costs in case of anything are purely your problem. Either do business in a civilized manner via the service or your problems = your problems and no claims. If you don't know the customer, it's a bit of an adventure to trust them. I can tell you how it is. There's too much talk about a topic that isn't worth a damn.

It's about being too lazy to read the rules. I see you too lazy, because if you read the rules or at least create at least one job, you would not have written this question.

How does it go? "Ignorance of the law is no excuse?" That's what it sounds like.