Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 5

Rashid Umarov:

This means that if you do not want to look for a customer on the street, you have to weigh the pros and cons of MQL5.com services.

It is very convenient to say "it's not my fault, he came on his own". And then it suddenly turns out that the person does not do almost anything via Freelance, but his or her clients find him or her on the site somehow. And it's massive and embarrassing.

I have had customers from all over the world for many years. They would write me on Skype. They say they found it through mql4.com, then through mql5.com. Many do not agree to process through freelancing - it is difficult for them to bring in the money, the steps of the order, or anything else. What should the executor do? Refuse the order? Many sent here - more than half of the personal orders. But so many want the old-fashioned way. And the performer to fight with those who are in the top to find orders for themselves - also difficult. It is easier to agree to Skype and do the order or in freelance as an address, or, if he does not agree, then bypassed - the order in any case was made on the side of a regular customer, or from Skype, not on the service freelance. And it is cruel to ban a person for failing to persuade a new client from outside to do work in the service.

Artyom Trishkin:
And to ban a person just for failing to persuade a new external customer to do work for the service is cruel.

There was no such threat.

Rashid Umarov:

@Rashid Umarov I have reread your last 2 posts and still do not understand what you can and cannot do.

Can we look at one particular case to dot all thei's?

Here's an example:

A man wrote me in a private (on this site, through private messages). He sent me the terms of reference. The customer himself offered to pay by card.

If I agreed and took the money will be a violation?

Galina Bobro:

If freelancing will:

1) video calls;

2) perhaps some express orders (insert an alert to a regular customer or the like) and

3) TOR template (many customers ask for this, it is difficult). For example, talked to the customer on the video, created the TOR myself, he reviewed it and placed the order.

Yes, we understand that Freelance needs to be improved and made as simple as possible for the customer. Most customers, like any other consumers, are lazy and don't want to spend time on preparing the TOR and delving into the procedure of work.

But on the other hand, there must be certain stages through which the order/work goes. It is not possible without formalism either. And if the customer says that it is difficult for him/her to master the rules and procedures of Freelance, then maybe there will be problems in accepting the result from the customer as well?

Evgeny Belyaev:

@Rashid Umarov I have reread your last 2 posts and still do not understand what you can and cannot do.

Can we look at one particular case to dot all thei's?

Here's an example:

A man wrote me in a private message. He sent me the terms of reference. The customer himself offered to pay by card.

If I agreed to it will be a violation?

If he has not previously created an application in Freelance, it is not a violation.

Rashid Umarov:

If you read what people here have made up for themselves, then, for example, Galina is afraid to even breathe through non-freelance ;)
And all from interpreting the rules as their own fear dictates.

Renat Fatkhullin:
If he did not create an application in the service desk beforehand, he is not in breach.

ok.

@Renat Fatkhullin One more clarifying question about your answer:

Before that, the client worked through freelancing, but then suddenly decided to offer to work directly with the performer. The client did not create an application in the service of work, and wrote a private message to the performer through the website mql5 and offered to pay directly for the work. If the contractor took the money, is he the perpetrator?

Evgeny Belyaev:

ok.

@Renat Fatkhullin One more clarifying question about your answer:

Before that, the client worked through freelancing, but then suddenly decided to offer to work directly with the performer. The client did not create an application in the service of work, and wrote a private message to the performer through the website mql5 and offered to pay directly for the work. If the performer took the money is he the offender?

Yes.

Honor the spirit, not the letter. Then life will become clearer and there will be no temptation to go around with consequences.

Everyone understands that it is and only this site/platform (where a lot of links) / our advertising allows you to find orders. Links to their sites and supposedly orders from there are only for complacency.

Renat Fatkhullin:
If he didn't create the application in Freelance beforehand, it's not a violation.

Good thing you asked.

----

Question: Is it possible to get monetary penalties instead of disqualification from freelance work? For example, if you do it out of ignorance or "for the first time". Not counting the obvious cases of fraud or other grave sins. I.e. guilty-pay and live. Otherwise, it's kind of hard to lose your job in just one day.

Galina Bobro:

Good thing you asked.

----

Question: Is it possible to get monetary penalties instead of disqualification from freelance work? For example, if you do it out of ignorance or "for the first time". Not counting the obvious cases of fraud or other grave sins. I.e. guilty-pay and live. It's not nice to lose your job for just one day.

No.