Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 45

Vladimir Zubov:

Why? The 28th ends, the 29th is Saturday. What happens on Monday no one cares. The regatta is over and the fact that someone has a tailwind in two days has nothing to do with it...

P.S. I mean the April championship.

it doesn't matter if it's February.
Just imagine, you pumped up a mile of equity, went to bed on Friday in dreams of Hawaiian beaches.... I went to my broker's office on Monday morning and my account was zero! What's up? - The beaches are canceled? Yes, they are canceled because there was a gap and equity was not recorded until Saturday...
that's the same kind of dream of hawaii that is winning the competition, if you judge the equity on Saturday as you want to.

Andrey Dik:

This will be bullshit, not a bottom line.

The epithet is "bullshit". The epithet is "bullshit" and is not supported by a logical explanation.

Andrey Dik:

Yes? And on Monday there will be a gap! And all your equity will be just a flop... But it's the same as always, isn't it? - medals received, titles conferred....

We don't give a shit about any GEP next Monday. What's Monday got to do with it?

On 28.04.2017 there are quotations on Saturday 29.04.2017 they do not exist, on Saturday morning those who drink got up, those who do not drink drink coffee, those who do not drink coffee, because of kidney stones or high blood pressure drank water.

- It's up and done with the results, announced the winner and that's it .... And on 01.05.2017 a new competition .

---

Or are you thinking of staying forever in history ? That's the way the world works, EVERYTHING WILL GET WORSE, history will be filled with people like Julius Caesar, NAPOLEON and the like - the rest will go to DUST...

History in IT systems does not live long on magnetic carriers - less than one thinks and wants.

Yes those results are simply crushed by the same MetaQuotes - when the signal system is cleaned. They already crashed the championships history 2006 2007 2008 2010 2011 ... ...and they'll do the same to this one.

Just recently in one day 20 years of development went into the past, in one day they switched to a new system - the old one was thrown out - for now it stands - because it is needed as a historical one - and in 10 years the north will just crumble.

And now all the developments in the new system, new technologies are forgotten.

Automated Trading Championship 2010
  • championship.mql5.com
Automated Trading Championship 2010

Well it is possible to imagine that at the last minute on a Friday everyone was forced to shut down. But we can't do that. That's why it's easier for everyone to count by equity on Saturday. There are no last minute Friday surges like this to make money on it.

Igor Volodin:

Well it is possible to imagine that at the last minute on a Friday everyone was forced to shut down. But we can't do that. That's why it's easier for everyone to count by equity on Saturday. There are no last minute Friday surges to make money on this.

+ TRUE!

And don't give a damn about the gaps on Monday :-)))

--

Igor, you're wrong . They're rare, but they do happen .) I think if you look carefully, you'll see for yourself.

even on the last tick they can bounce so much - that oh ho ho...

An acquaintance collected family photos in his car, kept two copies on the discs, everything as it should be.

One day everything died and the backup disk was unreadable.

And there was NO history of family photos.

Well check out the mordabook if you don't want to listen to me. Look at the conditions of local competitions. Everywhere they count the balance on closed positions, no one counts on equity for some reason.

I will not go against the majority, of course, but I have already expressed my opinion.

Andrey Dik:

Well check out the mordabook if you don't want to listen to me. Look at the conditions of local competitions. Everywhere they count the balance on closed positions, no one counts on equity for some reason.

I won't go against the majority, of course, but I've already expressed my opinion.

I don't mind what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

The autotrading championships , MQ's were held on equity!

If the price moves in the direction of profit, why wait till the last minute of Friday?

Saturday will be the balance fixing!

No, as a solution, you can download a time closure advisor from kodobase, set the time 3 minutes before closing, and it will close everything by itself

Andrey Dik:

I will not go against the majority, of course, but I have already expressed my opinion.

The brokers make balance calculations in contests because they forcefully close all participants' positions simultaneously. In other words, we do a mass virtual closing of all participants' positions at the same time.

Sergey Gritsay:

Brokers perform compulsory closure of all participants' positions simultaneously in contests as they cannot do it in our case. In other words, we do a mass virtual closing of all participants' positions at the same time.

That's my point, there is no difference at all, even if the broker forces them all at once one minute before closing, even if the settlement is made on Saturday in terms of equity. In the case of forced closing, the equity will flow to the balance, while in our case, everything will remain on the equity.