Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 44

Yes, an option. Until the last Friday of each month. May - 27 May for debriefing. Then the remaining days until the end of the month to prepare for the next championship )

Maybe someone in the middle of the table 10 minutes before the closing of the session will enter the whole depo. And right in first place. Nothing to lose.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
It would be better to consider the balance when closing all the positions, but as we cannot close them forcibly, we can consider equity when equities are calculated. Exactly the same equity can be spread on bread, but not the balance, especially when the balance is 20,000 and equity is 150)
Look, at what point do we take a screenshot of the participants? How do you do it? Every participant may raise a ruckus like "eh, what the hell! when did you devils make a screenshot? you have 15000 on the screenshot, and I remember exactly 15045.32!".
As a consequence, conflicts may arise.
The competitors must close all positions independently on any competition day, but no later than the last day, and present the organisers with the balance achieved. In this case no disputes may arise.

Andrey Dik:
Look, at what point do I take a screenshot of participants? How to do it? Every participant may then raise a fuss of "eh, what the hell! when did you devils take a screenshot? You have 15000 on the screenshot, and I remember exactly 15045.32!
The competitors must close all positions independently on any competition day, but no later than the last day, and present the organisers with the balance achieved. Then no arguments can arise.

Screenshots are not needed, there is a real monitoring on the service and it is available even on public holidays at night. If there are discrepancies then everyone can give the investment password to the account to get the actual data.

Market close results, and screenshots are no longer relevant.

It is not necessary to close, I already wrote about it: "Calculating equity on a weekend is tantamount to a forced closing at the last minute of the market".

Andrey Dik:
Look, at what point do I make a screenshot of the participants? How do you do it? Every participant may make a fuss like "when did you guys make a screenshot? You have 15000 on the screenshot, and I remember 15045.32".
The competitors must close all positions independently on any competition day, but no later than the last day, and present the organisers with the balance achieved. Then no disputes can arise.
The results are due on Saturday.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Screens are not needed, there is real monitoring on the service and it is available even on holiday at night. If there are discrepancies, then everyone can give the investment password to the account to get up-to-date data.

Market close results, and screenshots are no longer relevant.

There is no need to close, I already wrote about it: "Calculating equity on a holiday is tantamount to forced closing at the last minute of the market".

Yes? And on Monday there's a gap! And all your equity is just a blip... But that's what we do, isn't it? - medals received, titles conferred....

Andrey Dik:

Yes? And on Monday, there's a gap! And all your equity will turn out to be nothing... But we always do, don't we? - Medals received, ranks awarded....
The results are due on saturday.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
The totals will have to be summed up on Saturday.

It'll be bullshit, not a summation. Just a splash.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
The results will have to be summed up on Saturday

I agree, it's almost as if all the trades are closed at the end of Friday

Andrey Dik:

it's gonna be bullshit, not the results. it's just a flop.

Why? The Championship ends on the 28th, the 29th is Saturday. What happens on Monday nobody cares. The regatta is over, and the fact that someone has a tailwind in two days...

P.S. I'm talking about the April championship.