Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 136

Server Muradasilov:

No, not you, this signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/294836?p=181pq#!tab=trading

Yesterday I could have lost by now, I overpriced my trades and got in early and you are looking for arbitrage)

Evgenij Litvintsev:

Yesterday I could have lost money already, I overpriced and entered early, and you are looking for arbitrage)

Do you robot trade during the news?

The order closure by pips is very small, hence the suspicion

Server Muradasilov:

Do you trade robot during the news?

Closing of pips is very small, hence the suspicion

All by hand, via web terminal. The system does not track the news and the profits are small, more scalping.

Metacquot - is there such a broker? Where can I trade with real money?

Eugene is gaining momentum

Evgenij Litvintsev:

all by hand, through the web terminal. The system does not involve news tracking and the profits are small, more scalping.

Judging by the timing, when the exchanges open or within these limits

Oleg Tsarkov:

Judging by the timing of the opening of the exchanges or within these limits
Based on system signals.

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/2

Still Eugene in first place!

Time to closely analyse Eugene's trades

Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
  • view.new10.top
verified users only can participate in the contest Automated trading and manual trading are allowed for both or No limit for lot size (no max limit, no minimum limit) Contest Completion: 02.06.2017 The prize fund of $200 is divided between two nominations: The winner is estimated after the market close on the following: Depending on attained...

The finals are approaching and Evgeniy is still in first place.

And if next week the cross EURAUD will go in a happy direction for Eugene - probably the result will be unattainable!

I personally am confused by one thing - the delays in quotes between MT4 and MT5, but if a man has won in such an uneven fight, I do not see any reason to refuse due to problems with arbitrage

In the second category, the first three places are occupied by MT5 platforms and here I also see no problem - again, in an uneven contest!

Oleg takes the first position by a good margin