Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 145

Summing up the results of the May championship

The first nomination went toVladimir Gorbachev.

The second nomination goes toShevchik Shevchuk

The winners get $100 prize money and the cup.

Thanks to MetaQuotes Software Corp. for providing resources for conducting contests forMQL5.community users.

A huge thanks for project support - the May contest sponsorsPetros Shatakhtsyanand Yuriy Zaytsev. Don't let the sponsors of future championships reward them with good profits!

Thanks to everyone who helped us in our endeavours, with a good word and deed! Invaluable contribution to the event co-organizers,Vitaly Muzichenko,Andrey Dik,Yuriy Zaytsev, bow to you friends!

Winners please send me in a personal message the numbers of dollar wallets webmoney, and data for sending cups

First place trophy

Second place cup

Registration is now open for the next championship in July. WELCOME FRIENDS!

Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
  • www.mql5.com
Добро пожаловать ! Запрещено: Пополнять и снимать с счёта средства во время проведения конкурса. Изменять кредитное плечо...

So, one of the prizes went from Russia to brotherly Ukraine to the winner of the second nominationSerhii Shevchuk, congratulations to him!

The second prize goes somewhere in Antarctica to the recipientVladimir Gorbachev)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So, one of the prizes went from Russia to brotherly Ukraine to the winner of the second nominationSerhii Shevchuk, congratulations to him!

The second prize goes somewhere in Antarctica to the recipientVladimir Gorbachev)

Vladimir - he is also your fellow countryman, I feel my heart :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The second prize went somewhere to Antarctica to the recipientVladimir Gorbachev)

Let - ca... :-)

They seem to have got rid of such conditions of the contest...

No?

I suggest to

"Arctic with Antarctica" @Vladimir Semenovich Vysotsky

Roman Shiredchenko:

Let - ca... :-)

There seems to be a LEAVE of such competition conditions...

No?

I suggest to

"Arctic and Antarctica" @Vladimir Semenovich Vysotsky

More details please, who and where went)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Details please, who and where they went).

maybe i missed something... :-)

Didn't people burn beautifully there on the delay?

It's cool.

PS Yeah, I'm just further out of the loop myself and that's all... how it was decided there...

Roman Shiredchenko:

maybe I missed something... :-)

Didn't people burn beautifully there on the delay?

It's cool.

PS Yeah, I'm just further out of the loop myself and that's all... how it was decided...

It's cool, they've done it :)

Maybe the winner of the second nomination will partially describe the principles of trading, it's very interesting how he looked for patterns that almost always led the price in the right direction.

Let him at least give a hint))

Server Muradasilov:

It's cool, they've already done it :)

It's all clear... :-)

Server Muradasilov:

It's OK, they're already rocking out :)

"All gut..."

And you answer beautifully...:-)

I mean "super gut"...:-)

When, "everything is fine - super gut..." - Seryozha sings... :-)