Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 130

WARNING!

With the Administration MQ contest on the real - agreed!

For now the proposal is as follows.

On cent accounts, the amount of 10 $, the reasons I hope you understand, in the current economic conditions do not get a mass competition for accounts of 100 $,

We will start the contest in July 3!

The start of the contest is still planned for July from 3.07.2017

The rules are in process ... we will take the current ones and probably correct them a little bit, I think there will be no hard rules.

there may be changes...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

ATTENTION !

For now the proposal is as follows.

On cent accounts, the amount of 10 $, the reasons I hope you understand, in the current economic conditions do not get a mass competition for accounts of 100 $,

The start of the contest is still planned for July from 3.06.2017

The rules are in process ... we will take the current ones and probably correct them a little bit, I think there will be no hard rules.

There may be changes...

from 3.06.2017 -- that's June

Yuriy Zaytsev:

ATTENTION !

So far, the proposal is as follows.

The start of the contest is still planned for July from 3.06.2017

Rules are in process ... we will take the current possible and probably a little bit corrected, I think there will be no hard rules.

There may be changes...

I suggest the following:

The start of the contest on Monday, as soon as 40+ participants are collected, if collected on Tuesday, the beginning also on Monday, the duration - a month (look at the calendar).

Registration = +one (1) week after the start.

Олег avtomat:

from 3.06.2017 -- that's June!
Thank you! the bug has been fixed - the PATCH has been applied!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I suggest the following:

Start of the contest on Monday, as soon as 40+ participants are registered, if they are registered on Tuesday, then start on Monday as well, duration - one month (see calendar).

Registration = +one (1) week after the start.

We need to think about that!

We have a month and a half to assemble a more or less normal group!

We don't have the right to limit the deadline, because with the transition from 28.04.2017 to 01.05.2017, it just doesn't seem realistic!

--

I'm not much in favour of limiting registration to a period of time - for a simple reason!

We should not and do not have the right to limit the time when a participant starts trading!

-----

Please note we have one great BOY who still hasn't kicked his horse out of the stall - that's Dick Andrew!

Now let's think about the question.

What's the difference between someone coming in today and not registering properly with a balance of 10,000.00?

Officially we will see his balance of 10000 and the date of account registration, and he and Dick will start trading either earlier than him or later!

--

It should be understood that no one is forcing the horse from the first day of the contest.

That's why I'm against a deadline for registration and I don't want it to happen during the contest at all. It will add to the intrigue and the number of participants!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Registration = +one(1) week after the start.

Yuriy Zaytsev
:

I'm not much in favour of limiting the registration period - for a simple reason!

we should not and do not have the right to limit the time when a participant starts trading!

I'm in favour of declaring all signals before the start of the contest. There is enough time. After that they may stand in the stall till the last day.

Otherwise, we will have to subject all the signals declared by the participants to additional checks (not to trade until the moment of declaring), which is an additional load on the Organizer.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Note we have one cool guy...

Yura, I'm not a cool guy anymore, am I? Why are you doing this to me... :(

And who will we all go to then for the price quotes .....Centralised to one person, or who can do what.....?

Again spreads swaps and pr.....

Rafael Sahibgareev:

Then who do we all go to on the price-takers .....Centralized to one person, or whoever can do what.....?

Again, spreads swaps and pr.....

Well, it's already been discussed, everyone goes where they want. The conditions are almost the same everywhere.

The only invariable condition for participation: deposit 1000 ($10), leverage 100

Igor Volodin:

I am in favour of declaring all the signals before the competition starts. There's plenty of time. Then let them stand until the last day in the stall.

Otherwise, all the signals declared by the participants will have to be checked additionally (so they won't trade until they are declared), which is an extra burden on the organizers.

Plus.

Pre-application for participation is in the draft. Entry in the table of participants - only after the signal is indicated.