Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 132

Score!!!)

stsmotor2:
Score!!!)

:-) so should I sign you up ? - there's some ridiculous verification to go through !

and you may have a beautiful southern slope with a vineyard - in Abrau Durso ?

Was there yesterday.... it was rainy)

stsmotor2:
Zachet!!!)

The word credit is correctly spelt in two ways:

Credit is an exam-type assignment.

Credit is the word "cool" or "super" in youth parlance.

PS.stsmotor2, please don't flush the thread.

Sorry...

stsmotor2:
Excuse me...
so what about the vineyard?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The word credit is correctly spelt in two ways:

Credit is an exam-type assignment.

Credit is the word "cool" or "super" in youth parlance.

PS.stsmotor2, please do not flub in a branch.

PS.... I do not write in a youth language, but only in a language that is recognized as official, i.e. Russian.

And in Russian, the word Zachet means confirmation of truth, a general statement .... and if you wrote dictation you would put two!!!

Closed topic ... I get it.

Oh no, I will make it subtle, not only will I participate with the rules that I described in my thread, but I will show and how much the price can move away from my order (where there is a stop and profit) in the direction of profit....

stsmotor2:

PS.... I do not express myself in the language of youth, but only in those that are recognized as official, that is, the Russian language.

And in Russian, the word "Score" means confirmation of truth, a general statement .... and if you were to write a dictation you would get a "D"!!!

Closed the subject... I got it.

In my school I got a hard "D" in Russian, a soft "D" in Ukrainian, and a "C" in English, only to ensure that I did not repeat the grade. In chemistry I got an A, in physics an A, in geometry a 5, but in algebra I got a squeezed B.

I mean, that when communicating with strangers, you should try to look cultured, and when speaking on a Russian forum, even spelling literacy, it is our culture, and there is the upbringing of parents. After all, parents lay the bricks, and if a man is illiterate and even rude, his parents are the same.