Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 48

kaus_bonus:

i remembered the video)))) rewatched it again, smiled))

yes yes, exactly!)))

It's very important to fix it in time. But there are a lot of lovers of equity scratching the Big Dipper, and it's very hard to change everybody's mind, unfortunately).

Andrey Dik:

In other words, you systematically drained your initial deposit, and then on some spike at one point it turned out to be over a hundred million in equity?

I have already explained several times why it is so important to count on a fixed profit - the balance, rather than on equity. We can see for ourselves how many participants had "nice orders" but their profit was not actually recorded and such traders repeatedly got into the top positions due to high equity but then had to legally go down because their profit fixing algorithm was not effective enough.

In fact, 99.9% of the time you can open in either direction and still be able to close a position in profit, which demonstrates the huge importance of being able to close a position on time. Therefore the statement "entry and exit are equally important" is incorrect.

No, it is not.

Sir, have you ever made money?

I am 100% sure that it is not!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sir, have you ever made any money?

I'm 100% sure I haven't!

we have a free country, you can be sure of anything.

Andrey Dik:

In other words, you systematically drained your initial deposit, and then on some spike at one point it turned out to be over a hundred million in equity?

I have already explained several times why it is so important to count on a fixed profit - the balance, rather than on equity. We can see for ourselves how many participants had "nice orders" but their profit was not actually recorded and such traders repeatedly got into the top positions due to high equity but then had a logical descent as their profit fixing algorithm was not efficient enough.

Moreover, in 99.9% of cases you can open in any direction in the market and still be able to close a position with profit, it shows the huge importance of being able to close a position on time. Therefore the statement "entry and exit are equally important" is incorrect.

No, it is not.

As an analogy, symbolically - not literally, you may have $10 in your pocket or even in your account, but you own skyscrapers, steamships and factories that are worth billions of dollars.

Second option: You have CASH in your pocket worth billions, and equity in the form of real estate leftovers = $10 is the price of the memorial brick you put in the foundation of a skyscraper - which you then sold - having received CASH.

I don't think I'm going to try anymore. I don't see the point anymore.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

By way of analogy - not literally - you could have $10 in your pocket or even an account and still own skyscrapers, steamships and factories that are worth billions of dollars.

The second option: You have CASH in your pocket worth billions, and your equity in the real estate balance = $10 is the price of the memorial brick that you put in the foundation of the skyscraper - which you then sold - getting CASH.

I don't think I'm going to try anymore. I don't see the point anymore.

Until you lock in equity in the form of a balance, equity is worthless. Absolutely nothing. Before you know it, you'll be out of a billion-dollar equity. Need I give you an example?

Even from the moment the trader saw the equity in the terminal to the moment he logs into his personal cabinet and requests a withdrawal, until the support team starts the withdrawal procedure, it can take minutes, hours, and even days in some cases. By this time, your wonderful equity may be gone, even the $10 in your "pocket" may be gone. Gaps, spikes can eat up all your great equity in an instant. Hasn't life taught you anything, or hasn't the current championship taught you anything?

As long as you do not record a profit in the form of an account balance, equity is worthless.

If you still do not know, trading is the transformation of the market "energy" multiplied by the unit volume of the position into equity. The balance increase is the meaning of trading. The market can be compared to a pipe, in which the liquid is pulsating. The trader connects the pipe and sets the valve, and the necessary moment needs to be either open or closed, so that the liquid from the pipe fills the trader's reservoir (pocket, balance). In your case, the valve is always open, so money is flowing out of the trader's space (balance).

SL and TP are peculiar cutoffs, automatically closing the valve in the appropriate direction from the tank. The leader of this competition demonstrates a skilful control of the valve gate, the tank (balance) is filled. But there is no cut-off valve, which means that at any moment the liquid can flow out of the tank. At the same time, all efforts to operate the valve may be in vain unless the valve is fully closed (SL).

Opening the gate by a certain gap (volume) is an opening of the position. I have all sliders closed and my capacity remains constant. And your capacity is already 2 times less full than mine. Your equity has leaked like water.

I paused to give you the sense of what I was saying, but now the main thing:

When you compare participants in terms of equity, you are comparing the one-step level in the participants' reservoirs when the gate is open. The more the gate is open, the higher the level. You already had a high level (equity), but you blew it by not closing the gate in time. Someone else did, and is doing so on time, gradually increasing the volume of liquid in their tank (balance).

Andrey Dik:

Until you lock in equity in the form of a balance, equity is worthless. Absolutely nothing. Before you know it, you'll be out of a billion-dollar equity in no time at all. Need I give you an example?

Even from the moment when the trader has seen the equity in the platform, to the moment when he enters a private office and makes a withdrawal request, until the support service starts the withdrawal procedure, it may take minutes, hours, or even days in some cases. By this time, your wonderful equity may be gone, even the $10 in your "pocket" may be gone. Gaps, spikes can eat up all your great equity in an instant. Hasn't life taught you anything, or hasn't the current championship taught you anything?

Until you lock in a profit in the form of an account balance, equity is worthless.

If you still do not know, trading is the transformation of the market "energy" multiplied by the unit volume of the position into equity. The balance increase is the meaning of trading. The market can be compared to a pipe, in which the liquid is pulsating. The trader connects the pipe and sets the valve, and the necessary moment needs to be either open or closed, so that the liquid from the pipe fills the trader's reservoir (pocket, balance). In your case, the valve is always open, so money is flowing out of the trader's tank (balance).

SL and TP are peculiar cutoffs, automatically triggered closing the valve in the appropriate direction from the tank. The leader of this competition demonstrates a skilful control of the valve gate, the tank (balance) is filled. But there is no cut-off valve, which means that at any moment the liquid can flow out of the tank. In a moment all the efforts to operate the valve may turn out to be in vain if there is no full closure of the slipper valve (SL).

Opening a gate by a certain gap (volume) is opening a position. I have all sliders closed and my capacity remains constant. And your capacity is already 2 times less full than mine. Your equity has leaked like water.

We tried to explain that equity fixing is a stop of quotations at the end of Friday.

It seems to be unclear to you, so we can conclude? - Judging by your statements on the forum, your comprehension is difficult.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There has already been an attempt to explain that equity fixing is the stoppage of quotations at the end of Friday.

Apparently, you do not understand it, so we can conclude? - Judging by your statements on the forum, your comprehension is difficult.

The matter was not about fixing at the end of the competition(all was settled long ago) but about criterion of sorting participants according to equity or balance in the formula of the table for the second nomination.

It's hard to understand (you hear a bell, but you don't know where it is), not me. This thread is about registration for the second competition in May, in case you are not aware.

Andrey Dik:

The question was not about fixing at the end of the competition (everything was solved long ago), but about the criteria for sorting participants in the formula in the table for the second nomination - by equity or by balance.

Understanding is difficult for you (you hear the bell, but you don't know where it is), not for me.

once again !

10$ on balance and 1400000$ on equity

Let's fix the equity on Friday by stopping the quotations - and count both figures as 1400010$ !

is it understood ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

again !

10$ on the balance and 1400000$ on the equity

Fix the equity on Friday and count both as 1400010$ !

is this understood ?

So? It's not about that, it's about the calculation of the second nomination!!!!!

Fuck...

Andrey Dik:

So? It's not about that. it's about the calculation of the second nomination!!!!!

Fuck...

Well the second nomination and the first takes exactly 1400010$ !

There's another question - How many neurons in your head have to be killed by booze - to not understand this ?