Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 46

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's my point, there is no difference at all, even if the broker forces them all at once one minute before closing, even if the settlement is made on Saturday in terms of equity. In case of compulsory closing, the equity will flow to the balance, while in our case, everything will remain on the equity.

Vitaly's rating is a bit broken.

Sergey Gritsay:

Vitaly's ranking is broken a bit.
Yeah, the equity numbers have dropped below 1000 there, so there's a sorting bug. Ancient version of php, and it doesn't have natural sorting. I'll put in a normal and nice one later

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, the way out, you can download a closing advisor by time from Kodobase, set the time 3 minutes before closing, and it will close everything by itself.

I have already written about it, there are too many situations, force majeure, a flat tyre on the way home - how many situations are there in life?

EQUITY is the same column, the result is recorded on Saturday ... All together and all - well, it is possible to give an award on Monday, to check everything over the weekend and to make screencaps.

And 30-40 people - will look closely at the results, the more eyes will look and check - the better, well, no chance - at the "left" outcome.

3 minutes

- Five minutes before the market closes, the power goes out in the house

- 4 minutes before market closing, the cat jumps on the keyboard - and turns off the Expert Advisor - or overloads the Windows by hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL with three paws

:-)

no problem with equity.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I have already written about it, there may be some force majeure situations, a flat tyre on the way home - how many situations there may be in life?

EQUITY is the same column, the result is recorded on Saturday ... Well, it's possible to give an award on Monday so that to check everything on Saturday and take screencaps.

And 30-40 people - will look closely at the results, the more eyes will look and check - the better, well there is no chance - for the "left" outcome.

3 minutes

- 5 minutes before the market closes, the power in the house goes out.

- 4 minutes before market closing, the cat jumps on the keyboard - and turns off the Expert Advisor - or overloads the Windows by hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL with three paws

no problem with equity.

That's my point: there is no 100% difference in equity in a non-dealing market or in its balance.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I have already written about it, there may be some force majeure situations, a flat tyre on the way home - how many situations there may be in life?

EQUITY is the same column, the result is recorded on Saturday ... All together and all - well, it is possible to give an award on Monday, to check everything over the weekend and to make screencaps.

And 30-40 people - will look closely at the results, the more eyes will look and check - the better, well, no chance - at the "left" outcome.

3 minutes

- Five minutes before the market closes, the power in the house goes out.

no problem with equity.

I've had cats manage to flip the display upside down, it's hard to get it back as your hand is already used to the normal screen state. it's hard to catch menus upside down

Vitaly Muzichenko:
That's my point: there is no 100% difference in equity in a non-functioning market or in the balance.
Ideally - yes, forced closing of positions, which is how contests organize DILLINGS, but we do not have such a tool.

OK, I agree with the argument about using Saturday's stop-quotes as a conditional compulsory closing of positions. In addition, everyone has the same broker and the moment of closing is therefore the same for everyone. Who did not close the positions themselves is at fault.

Igor Volodin:

Well it is possible to imagine that at the last minute on a Friday everyone was forced to shut down. But we can't do that. That's why it's easier for everyone to count by equity on Saturday. There are no last minute Friday surges to make money on that.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

+ TRUE!

--

Igor, you're wrong . They're rare, but they do happen .) I think if you look carefully, you'll see for yourself.

even on the last tick they can jump so much - that oh ho ho...

NZDUSD seemed to have heard me ;-) And at the last minute, on the last ticks, a nice surprise.

And if the guy - had a SELL with a TP at the reached level giving a chance to rise to the 1st place, and he would close it in 10 minutes or in 5 minutes of the finals

But it might as well have been a stop on the reached level.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

NZDUSD seems to have heard me ;-) And right at the last minute, on the last ticks, a nice surprise.

And if the guy - had SELL with a take profit on the reached level giving a chance to rise to the 1st place, and he would close it in 10 minutes or 5 minutes of the finish

But it might as well have been a stop on the level reached.

what is the conclusion?

Andrey Dik:
what is the conclusion?

On equity to pick the winner at Friday's closing point.