Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 98

The top three are unchanged

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The top three

roll call?)

Andrey Dik:

roll call?)

Sort of...

some are banging their bald heads on the parquet - asking to be published - current results

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Sort of...

some are banging their bald heads on the parquet - asking to be published - current results

All right.

Anything to say to the "last three leaders"?)

Andrey Dik:

All right.

Anything to say to the "last three leaders"?)

What do you mean by "last", the three that are last from the bottom?

Those whose depo is still alive - it may break away and even win.

And those who are 100% loaded can say - "no money, but you hang in there" - nothing to enter - my horse is close to stop-out ...

I didn't even hide it from the start, there will be either a loss or at least a top.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Bunny doesn't post his ode to the top three, which he is no longer a part of... Poked and prodded... with a fly. Good luck, bunny - maybe it'll turn on you yet.

Z.S. Since you signed me up yourself, I'll let you play for me.

Maybe one day you'll understand why those who are doing well in the branch forecasts do not create their own signals.

All of your posts, and not just about me, unfortunately - permeated with rudeness and negativity, I politely and culturally asked you to remove your negative post in this thread in relation to one of the participants championship,

You responded instead with a bunch of rude posts, and I speak only their language. Taxi driver, janitor, academic, a bald man with glasses - I do not care about his status - if he is a CHAM.

Why are you picking on me?

Do not want to take part in the championship - go your own way, I'm not bothering you and you do not bother me.

There are enough normal and decent people on this forum that I am not the only one who likes to talk to.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

What do you mean by "last", the triplet that comes last from the bottom?

I was saronic about your "first three leaders")
There is only one top three, there is no first, second or last.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

All of your posts, and not just about me, unfortunately - permeated with rudeness and negativity, I politely and culturally asked you to remove your negative post in this thread in relation to one of the participants championship,

Instead, you responded with a bunch of boorish posts - and with the boor I speak only in their language. A taxi driver, a janitor, an academic, a bald man with glasses - I do not care about his status - if he is a CHAM.

Why are you picking on me?

If you do not want to take part in the championship - go away, I do not bother you and you do not bother me .

There are enough normal and decent people on this forum that I am not the only one who likes to talk to.

buddy, please reread our dialogue again from the beginning (it's not that long) - you'll understand who pestered whom (with his charter), who touched whom ... and for what especially the cowboy jokes... What you see in my words is just your vision, which may be fundamentally different from reality!

Publish the stats more often, you opinionated cocky young man. Not just the top three. Even after you've leaked it. I'm sure there are other people reading the thread besides me and the participants. And it is interesting for them to follow the changes. You've taken up the cause - then fight!!! Adieu And do not write to me again - do me a favor!

Z.Y. Igor - respect!!!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It happens.

But, the demo is only for winning, and it's not difficult...

The only rule - when you lose (you close the loss), then you have to earn it again, and only after that will growth begin.

In my trading robot I have a trading robot there.

I have a trading robot there now. I still have time. Let's move on.

mmmoguschiy-new:

Maybe one day you will understand why those who are doing well in the prediction branch do not create their own signals.

Yes, but they obviously do not make 3$/month as the frontrunners in signals. And 500k isn't exactly the same as the lakhs.
Why not combine business with pleasure by inserting a couple of false entries/exits into your"grail" for the public version.