Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 101

Andrey Dik:

Maybe she could be more useful as a sausage.

Shoot her so she won't suffer and so she won't laugh too much for no reason at all.

It's an extremist suggestion, we visited her in the hospital 10 minutes ago and wished her good health.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's an extremist suggestion, just 10 minutes ago we visited her in hospital, wishing her well .

this one?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Who do you think should be a sponsor?

I was thinking about an entry fee of $20, 40 people - $800, two nominations = $400, though I don't think that would work :-)

MQ - they do not care about us, they are not ready, they do not need it - but it does not interfere and that's already good.

Vladimir Zubov:
2017.04.13 09:22NZDCHFSellIn1.000.701480.00

2017.04.13 17:07NZDCHFBuyOut1.0092233.72037-9171300614.52[so at -116795848.33% ]

What was that ?

By the way this symbol is not on the quad, wanted to look at the stud)

Looked in the five, there's no hairpin.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I had the idea of a $20 admission ticket, 40 people - $800, two nominations = $400, though it's unlikely to work out :-)

MQ - they don't care about us, they are not ready, they don't need it, but it doesn't bother them either.

It's now done like this, I'll throw out a new version later.

We need clearer rules. Also, the question of prize money, wrong to divide between first places, there are two more places below, and there need consolation prize).

I`m waiting forYuraZto be more specific.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Now done like this, I'll throw out a new version later.

The rules need to be clearer. Also an issue with the prize pool, it is wrong to divide between the first places, there are two more places at the bottom, and a consolation prize is needed there).

grammatical mistakes, please correct.

И... there is always only one winner.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Please correct the grammatical errors.
Where?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Where?
"The prize fund does what?" - share

Renat Akhtyamov:
"The prize fund does what?" - share

Yes, I saw(

Renat Akhtyamov:

И... there's always only one winner.

We've been discussing, one nomination for equity.
The other for the quality of the trade.
We decided on two nominations.