Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 96

Andrey Dik:
I've looked at your entries, some of them are not much different from averaging.

Don't look for a system where there isn't one. I'm playing the lottery now, if there is a confirmation or a move, we buy another ticket. But I don't use averaging.

Can't I choose my own avatar for the alarm as for Market products? (now on the signals the avatar of the author of the signal)

Evgeny Belyaev:

There are shares, not averages)
Zhenya, can you show me a screenshot of the trade where we are adding?

Looking at the table for April, I have a feeling that Igor Volodin is already out of reach.

Note - if we take one of the nominations, namely, equity, then everyone at the top of the list has a strong deposit load, a good profit factor.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Looking at the table for April, I have a feeling that Igor Volodin is already out of reach.

I also would like to draw your attention to the fact that if we look at one of the categories, i.e. equity, all the top leaders have a good deposit load and a good profit factor.

Why are we not reaching it? My horse finished his warm-up, he will be running now.

How do I change my ava on the signal?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Note - if we take one of the nominations, namely, equity, then everyone at the top of the list has a strong deposit load, a good profit factor.

And those at the bottom of the table have even higher deposit load))))

Andrey Dik:

What's the holdup? My horse has finished his warm-up, now he's going to run.

It won't change.

Andrey Dik:

What's the holdup? My horse has finished his warm-up, now he's going to run.

He looks like he is still stumbling at the start, feeling like he is knocking the horseshoe and going straight to the smithy for an update. But maybe finally a proper UPDATE will yield results and he will take off at the top of the table like Pegasus.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Zhenya, can I see a screenshot of the refilling process?

Here's the refill.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Here it is, a little bit more.

We don't even snack after the 3rd ( which means we don't fix at least a part of profit in traders' terms ).

I anticipate the answer: not even after the third take a bite!