Who owns the Central Bank? - page 7

Nikolay Kositsin:
It's like that song: "....... The Marquise, the Marquise, the Marquise of Karabas! ....." For those in the tank - Trump has already ordered that all Russian Central Bank nits be given diplomatic cover in the form of diplomatic status, so that there will be no criminal liability at all for their actions in Russia! And there are far more than 10,000 of them. You get the idea!? Now all Russian centro-banksters will be American diplomats. That's it, bribes are free.
Any complaints, go to a London court, they'll determine your wrongdoing)).

Nikolay Kositsin:
It's like that song: "....... Marquise, Marquise, Marquise of Karabas! ....." For those who are in the dark - Trump has already ordered that all Russian Central Bank nits be given diplomatic cover in the form of diplomatic status, so that there will be no criminal responsibility for their actions in Russia at all! And there are far more than 10,000 of them. You get the idea!? Now all Russian centro-banksters will be American diplomats. That's it, bribes are free.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
If you have a claim, go to a London court, they will determine how wrong you are).

The London court is very convenient, the main thing is to get to court hearings right from home. Convenient prestigious areas: Belgravia, Kensington, Eaton Square, Belgrave Square, Axcot.
Many of our "elite" have managed to buy property in London, where rats or bums live, some have children, wives and even lovers.
And some even hang themselves there, and it is not clear why they should hang themselves with so much dough.
I mean, they've got everything ready to go.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Who owns the Central Bank?
Such a strange question.
Mene!!!

How about Zyuganov?

Yeah. I would not want to entrust my savings to the State Bank. We remember what happened to our savings protected by the USSR Gosbank in 1991. The state is an unreliable thing, it can bail on the sly, or, worse, it can bury itself. It was there and it is gone, but who will be responsible?

That's when the statehood of the bank disappeared.