Who owns the Central Bank? - page 5

Digging in the right direction.)

prostotrader:
I wonder how many pages it will be?
Until we figure out who is to blame and what to do.)

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Until we figure out who's to blame and what to do).
I'm afraid that by that time, the thread will be overloaded with flooding in which normal posts will simply get lost. So with a question who is to blame and what to do it is better to refer to Chernyshevsky's works. :)

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Digging in the right direction.))
Objectives of the Central Bank of Russia

The main objectives of the Central Bank are to protect and guarantee the stability of the rouble, ensure the uninterrupted and effective operation of the payment system, and develop the Russian banking system.

In accordance with these objectives, the CBR has several tasks:
It must be the issuing centre of the Russian Federation, i.e. it must have the monopoly right to issue money (as confirmed by Article 75 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation);
It must be a governmental bank, i.e., it must perform governmental settlement operations, grant loans to it, and support economic programmes of the state. Also, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation must hold the country's gold and foreign currency reserves (GOLD);
It must be the main settlement centre of the state, that is, it must mediate non-cash settlements between other banks in the Russian Federation;
It must be a "bank for banks", i.e. it must work not with external clients but mainly with the banks of the Russian Federation. Their interaction is characterised by the fact that the RF Central Bank holds the reserves of other banks (in the amount prescribed by law), to exercise control over the activities of other banks in the country to issue loans to them;
It must regulate the economy by monetary means. The RF Central Bank can grant loans to the government to repay deficits in the state budget, but it cannot finance loans to repay deficits of extra-budgetary state funds and the budgets of Russian entities.

Profit-making is not a primary purpose of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.

Who is the Chairman (Head) of the Central Bank of Russia

In accordance with Article 83 of the Russian Constitution, the President of Russia shall propose to the State Duma a candidate for the office of the Governor of the Central Bank. The President may also raise before the State Duma the issue of removing the Head of the RF Central Bank from his position.

Elvira Nabiullina has served as the head of the Central Bank since 2013.

Who does the Central Bank of the Russian Federation report to?

The CBR has a special constitutional and legal status. Its functions and powers and status are set out in Federal Law No. 86-FZ. Legally, the CBR is a non-governmental body, i.e. it is not state property and its employees are not state officials; the status of the CBR is defined as a legal entity. In fact, however, it is a state institution according to its authorities and aims as the fulfilment of its functions involves the measures of state coercion.

Who owns the Bank of Russia

The authorised capital and property of the Central Bank of Russia belong to the state, whilst the CBR and its property are managed independently. The RF Central Bank does not settle Russia's liabilities, nor does Russia pay the debts of the Central Bank, unless the law provides otherwise. The interpretation is that the government can go bankrupt, even with the reserve of gold reserves held by the CBR.

The government is in fact dependent on the CBR. The central bank is financially independent from the government. It covers its own expenses with revenues. Until 2014, the Central Bank of Russia transferred half of its revenues to the Russian budget after paying all taxes and levies. In the autumn of 2014, Vladimir Putin signed a law that made it obligatory to transfer 75% of the Central Bank's revenues to the federal budget. This year, the Central Bank was required to give 15% of revenues to Vnesheconombank.

Who governs the Central Bank of Russia

According to Article 15-FZ on the "Central Bank of Russia", the management structure of the Central Bank consists of a head and 14 members of the Board of Directors. The members of the Board are elected by the State Duma on the proposal of the Chairman of the Central Bank in agreement with the President of the Russian Federation. The Board of Directors is elected for five years and operates on a regular basis.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I'm struck by questions like this: "To whom, this belongs, who does this belong?"

Come and get it, it will be yours!
It's not enough, you have to hold on to what you've taken...

Alexander Bereznyak:
not enough, you have to hold on to what you've taken...
that's another issue

ZS: I'm not a tactician, I'm a strategist )

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Who owns the Central Bank?
Such a strange question.
Forex )))))

Don't worry, they have already changed the coat of arms on the ruble. Soon they will nationalise it - as it goes

And on the subject - read Starikov carefully, if you are interested
Банк России заменит на монетах свою эмблему на герб РФ
  • www.interfax.ru
Москва. 30 декабря. INTERFAX.RU - Центральный банк РФ принял решение с 2016 года при чеканке монет использовать герб России, говорится в пресс-релизе ЦБ. В настоящее время в оформлении аверсов всех монет используется эмблема Банка России. Регулятор поясняет, что в мировой практике принято изображать на монетах либо герб государства, либо...

The son asks his father: "Dad, what is a branch? - So your potty is a branch of our toilet bowl.

Nationalisation has to be earned.