Financial transactions are restricted! I don't know what to say! - page 5

What's most interesting. It seems to me that MQL did everything right. The pro... account, password or whatever, don't bother creating others. RESTORE YOUR!!!!!! one and only one and o.k. I think the administration did a good job here!!!!

So as not to make a lot of threads

Please note this application#1727788|2017.04.24 21:38

financial transactions restricted, applicationStarted: 2017.06.23 13:37,#1781179

And there's also a ban on sending messages to PMs, who knows what the problem could be?

Received this message:"Financial transactions are restricted. Please contact ourcustomer service".

- wrote to support, ticket 1920321, (there is a screenshot)
- Support replied: "Sorry for the inconvenience" - unblocked.
- Five minutes later blocked again
- closed and removed the previous ticket
- I cannot create a new one -you cannot leave more than 1 request per day. Creating several requests, you are slowing down the solution of your problem. Wait for an answer in the existing requests.

what to do?

Taras Slobodyanik:

what to do?

not carry out financial transactions

opened a ticket, taking screenshots further)
transactions are still "restricted"

It's not the first time this kind of thing has happened

Mickey Moose:

not to conduct financial transactions

Well done Michael !

blocked again"Financial transactions are restricted. Please contact ourcustomer service".

Before closing the job, wrote the client: "yes, contact me if anything, write here or in PM.
It seems that the word PM cannot be used now.

It's already some kind of tradition, once every six months they just ban or restrict all operations.
And this despite the fact that I never give my contacts, and I do all my work through the site.

The application is unprocessed and I can't take any new jobs.

psst. they must have blocked the client as well)