Financial transactions are restricted! I don't know what to say! - page 3

Alexey Viktorov:
Close the previous application. Then, when you have solved the financial problem, you can create a new one or reopen the one you closed.
Even if you close, you can't open two in one day.

Evgeny Belyaev:

How do I contact technical support in this case?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/contact
Свяжитесь с нами
Свяжитесь с нами
  • www.mql5.com
Напишите сообщение в службу технической поддержки или администратору сайта

Yuriy Zaytsev:
even if closed - you can't open two in one day.
I didn't know...

Alexey Viktorov:
I didn't know...

Didn't know either, it was introduced recently, tried writing a couple of requests a day, failed. Unfortunately MQ has limited manpower - they don't have time to respond to requests, that's why they introduced a limit.

See application form 1726047

Thank you for responding to the application.

Today they asked me how many accounts I have, which reminds me of the situation with Galina Bobro (I guess that's how you spell her surname).

I have recently logged into my account and my regular subscriber has not been able to subscribe to his signals and I see that his financial operations are also blocked.My client

If servisdesk think that I am the same person, why not ask directly? Why bother with all the bullshit?

If servysdesk does not believe me I can provide screenshots or a demonstration of our correspondence in private on Skype. If we were one man, I probably would not have corresponded with him.

@Renat Fatkhullin, take note of this situation. It reminds me of paranoia.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Today they asked me how many accounts I have, which reminds me of the situation with Galina Bobro (I guess that's how you spell her surname).

I have recently logged into my account and my regular subscriber has not been able to subscribe to his signals and I see that his financial operations are also blocked.My client

If servisdesk think that I am the same person, why not ask directly? Why bother with all the bullshit?

If servysdesk does not believe me I can provide screenshots or a demonstration of our correspondence in private on Skype. If we were one man, I probably would not have corresponded with him.

@Renat Fatkhullin, take note of this situation. It is paranoid.

I think (I suspect) they don't need screenshots of private messages )

They're doing the right thing, if it's about risks, they need to be limited.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Today they asked me how many accounts I have, which reminds me of the situation with Galina Bobro (I guess that's how you spell her last name).

If servisdesk does not believe me I can provide screenshots or a demonstration of our correspondence in private on Skype. If we were one man, I probably would not have corresponded with him.

@Renat Fatkhullin, take note of this situation. It reminds me of paranoia.

I think it's the usual enforcement of security instructions. They probably look like some kind of algorithm.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I think it's the usual execution of the security instructions. They probably look like some kind of algorithm.

What kind of security are we talking about?

This is what the servicedesk replied:

Support Team2017.04.21 16:36

Hello.

Could you please tell me how many MQL5.com accounts you have in total?

Evgeny Belyaev:

What kind of security are we talking about?

This is what the servicedesk replied:

Support Team2017.04.21 16:36

Hello.

Can you please tell me how many MQL5.com accounts you have in total?

What's the big deal?

the usual suspect interrogation )