Making money on forex is impossible - page 36

I have a question:

What is the degree of sophistication of the black box that will not allow its structure to be reproduced

Dersu:

I have a question:

What is the degree of sophistication of the black box that will not allow its structure to be reproduced

Maybe you can answer the question yourself. you usually can't come up with such complex questions on your own and they are published with answers

I have not heard or read anywhere about any classifications of black boxes.

I am not familiar with the terminology in this area.

Personal considerations are vague and vague.

I only know that it is a very time-consuming business.

If anything is known, even in small amounts and inconsistently, I would be happy to clarify it for myself.

Prival:

Oh, yeah, stop out, margin call. Hello Uncle KOLYA ))))

About the first case. If you were watching carefully, my robot made money there. Not sat in a drawdown, it earned. As they say feel the difference.

As for the second case, trillions of dollars went from one pocket to another in one minute. Hundreds of firms went broke... (margin cola) man is not even able to adequately estimate that number trillion. A human life in seconds is far less than that number.

How is a stop out fundamentally different from a stop in, especially when the system is not designed only for out-of-the-box moves that occur every few years, or even decades?

Yes, about the first case. I was commenting from the perspective of not setting a stop, not from the perspective of some robot's life history. Again, the movement was trending. If the robot entered against the trend of the older timeframe - that is not in favour of the robot.

If you go back to the original announcement date, October 10, 2008, then Gold, and especially Silver, went long and fast AGAINST the trend. Not 2.5 patterns every minute, but big and counter-trend moves. But even in those cases, for a system designed for everything, except for the out-of-the-ordinary moves, it is not a problem.

Regarding the second case: what does it matter if some trillions have gone somewhere, if someone has become a beggar, or any other emotions to consider the problem of making or not making a stop? Emotions are separate (a separate reason to enjoy/horrify or whatever one likes), and the features and regularities of the market are separate.

In the rules of the exchange, there are probably points about stopping the trading for a period of time if the instrument moves too fast. Is this known in advance? In advance. Can the system take this into account and rely on it? Yes, it can. If the system is not designed for such moves - well, stop out. The fact that someone took too much risk and, when it happened, emotions kicked in - that is a completely separate issue.

You don't have to look at it one by one to appreciate a trillion. Everything is learned by comparison. Relative values make it possible to estimate any absolute values.

So, a stop is not always necessary. For some class of systems it is, for some it is not.

simpleton:

How is a stop out fundamentally different from a stop, especially when the system is not designed for only out-of-the-ordinary movements occurring once every few years, or even decades?

Yes, about the first case. I was commenting from the point of view of not setting a stop, not from the point of view of the life history of some robot. Again - the movement was trending. If the robot entered against the trend of a higher timeframe - that is not in favour of the robot.

If you go back to the originally reported October 10, 2008, Gold and especially Silver had a large and sharp move AGAINST the trend. Not 2.5 figures a minute, but big and counter-trending. But even in those cases, for a system designed for everything, except for the out-of-the-ordinary moves, it is not a problem.

Regarding the second case: what does it matter if some trillions have gone somewhere, if someone has become a beggar, or any other emotions to consider the problem of making or not making a stop? Emotions are separate (a separate reason to enjoy/horrify or whatever one likes), and the features and regularities of the market are separate.

In the rules of the exchange, there are probably points about stopping the trading for a period of time if the instrument moves too fast. Is this known in advance? In advance. Can the system take this into account and rely on it? Yes, it can. If the system is not designed for such moves - well, stop out. The fact that someone took too much risk and, when it happened, emotions kicked in - that is a completely separate issue.

You don't have to look at it one by one to appreciate a trillion. Everything is learned by comparison. Relative values make it possible to estimate any absolute values.

So, a stop loss is not always necessary. For some class of systems it is obligatory, for others it is not.

If you don't know when the reversal will happen you'll have to open always a small position if you focus on the constant risk of the deal. In my opinion it's more productive to use a system with stops the ability to make money based on catching a large movement with a big position.)

Dersu:

I have not heard or read anywhere about any classifications of black boxes.

I am not familiar with the terminology in this area.

Personal considerations are vague and vague.

I only know that it is a very time-consuming business.

If anything is known, even in small amounts and inconsistently, I would be happy to clarify it for myself.

Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 I have tried to get closer to a solution to this question in relation to Forex.

Prival:

You just don't know how to prepare them...

I've been looking all over for it. I can't find it. the principle of renko formation. can you tell me where to find it?

I spent the whole weekend just for the sake of interest, I tried lots with sells higher than the Buy - maximum 400% over 1.7 years.

- First of all, you're just closing a sea of losses.

- secondly, a huge fucking swap

- thirdly, scalping will not work - you will be out of the money. For profit, the step is 140 4-digit pips ("+" 140 sell, then "-" 70 buy, etc.)

- fourth - overbetweening ....

- the signal for the first order is the crossing of the daily MAs with periods of 5 and 4

- The signal for the rollover - the MA rollover + positive profit.

These are the parameters. Who wants - trade.

It's bullshit.

_new-rena:

I've been looking all over, and I can't find it. The principle of renko formation. Can you tell me where to find it?

Oh, yeah? ))

TheXpert:
Really? ))
Prival: said it wasn't that, that's why I asked him.

_new-rena:
Prival: He said it's not that, that's why I asked him.

Try these as well. Maybe they're better. )))

Actually, these are the ones. A Renko is a Renko.