Making money on forex is impossible - page 52

david2:

One thing I don't understand is that if the strategy has no drawdown, the STOPs won't work anyway. Why not put them as an extra safety net, is it laziness or is it for cowards?
It depends on how you calculate the drawdown.

david2:

I don't understand one thing, if my strategy has no drawdown, STOPPs don't work anyway. Why not put them as an additional hedge, laziness or is it for cowards?

Why bother with stops at all, if this is the work of a risk manager (RM) in an automated TS?

I don't really need PM either. as much money as I have, I trade with the full amount.

david2:

One thing I don't understand is if the strategy has no drawdown...
That's bullshit.

Bicus:
This is bullshit.

as you like, but I'm not going to tell you. if I see a mistake in the strategy, I'll correct it....

i.e. when a man searches, he'll find it, god willing.))

Bicus:
That's bullshit.

Go to _new-rena risk manager! (a thousand quid I think she'll pay...).

Tantrik:
Go to _new-rena risk manager! (I think a thousand quid will pay...)
i don't need the bicus stops (((( i already know all about them from a to z and i'm not interested in them at all. the stops are the devil's messengers ))))

_new-rena:
i don't need bicus stops (((( i already know all about them from a to z and i'm not interested in them at all ))))
No one's offering.
_new-rena:

as you like, but I'm not going to tell you.

Nobody's asking you to.

It's funny. The man is pompously describing how he has achieved something supreme, which no one else has. He's even come up with a whole system, a no-bid, no-stop system. That is, he just entered the deal and instantly got a profit.

But when it comes to the real trades, they for some reason go straight into a good minus.

It is hilarious. )))

Bicus:
No one offers.

No one is asking for it.

It's funny. The man is pompously describing how he has achieved something supreme, which no one else has. He even came up with a whole system, a no-bid, no-stop system. That is, he just entered the deal and instantly got a profit.

But when it comes to the real trades, they for some reason go straight into a good minus.

It is hilarious. )))

You have to be young like Grandpa - shine the light afterwards and only the profitable ones )))))

Bicus:
No one's offering.

No one is asking for it.

It's funny. The man is pompously describing how he has achieved something supreme, which no one else has. He even came up with a whole system, a no-bid, no-stop system. That is, he just entered the deal and instantly got a profit.

It is hilarious. )))

What makes you think I'm in deficit on the real. Did you see?

Initial Equity: 100
Current equity: 1155.59
Account opening date: 2014-01-29 13:54:28

Date of last activity: 2014-08-22 12:41:44

this is one of the accounts.... it's public, that's why i'm showing it. it runs on my own development, as old as panos.

I won't show you the rest.

go laugh at your feet if you're jealous, maybe you'll get some. it's about time.

When I go out on the balcony to smoke, a car almost always whizzes by during the time I've smoked a quarter of a cigarette. I don't like it. I want to enjoy my cigarette in silence... and the driveway adjacent to the house is not what you'd call a street. it's really a mystical place.