Making money on forex is impossible - page 32

Prival:

The market is a great teacher. I see you're trading on hourly candlesticks.... and if you don't have any stops. Good riddance to the search for what you said there is a TOTALLY PROFITABILITY strategy))))

P.S. You haven't seen 2.5 minute candlesticks yet, and I shudder to think about hourly ones .... you're not just gonna lose it all, you're gonna owe it all ))

The market is the teacher, of course... But where and how did this teacher teach you that I trade on hourly candlesticks? And if you use the term "candlesticks", then this teacher must have taught you, a model student, that I use candlestick analysis? Don't be ridiculous... I think you're trying to play the role of a "teacher" on yourself. .... And that "S.O.S. ...." of yours. you have the arrogance of an "initiate", a pat on the shoulder of the student by the teacher ;))) Calm down, "teacher". Your "teaching" ends in tics and is no longer your pariahship.

RIV:

Any strategy implies entry conditions and exit conditions ... Exiting a position is nothing more than a stop... so if there's no stop, there's no strategy... and if there is no strategy, then what kind of trading are you talking about?

No, not every trade.

You can make decisions not about entry/exit, but about build-up/shrinkage.

A stop may be part of a trading strategy, it may be technical (in case of connectivity problems), or it may not exist. The situation is similar with the TP. For portfolio trading and for a "true" multi-currency, SL and TP cannot be used.

zoritch:
The lock gives the opportunity to continue the game from a possibly fucking winning position... TP, alas, does not give you any more continuity...

What do you mean "continue"? By "covering a fucking losing position"?

Contender:

What do you mean, "continue"? By covering up "fucking losing"?

It means that the person was freaking out when he saw how much he had lost. Started behaving inappropriately and dangerously to others.

And then covered up and continued boozing.

Prival:

+10 points. But it's like a pea from a wall. I think he didn't understand half of your and my claims.

I think it is really useless to talk to finger-pickers like you about anything.

If a person doesn't understand that I just put out unbiased research (unbiased, because it was done by an uninterested machine), and then the claims are already being made.

The man is just bought to write praise for forex brokers and luring to forex, although I have nothing against them (brokers) in principle, they just satisfy the demand.

As for earning, I think the esteemed critic has heard somewhere about such concepts as profitability and profitability statistics.

If you can't make statistically stable returns, then it's a game, not a business (earnings).

So there is no need to try to appear smarter than others.

And as for mathematics, mathematically can describe absolutely everything, you just need to know how to do it.

tara:

Sorry.

Isn't the volume frenzy on this chart?

It happened at the last second of the last session! What were the volumes? It's quiet! What if I'd had a buy in with the SL that you're talking about?! As they say, I don't need to comment!

TheXpert:
Yeah, I think I finally figured it out.
Has the humor thread moved here? Otherwise I don't understand why Yusuf and Automat are teaching us how to trade.)

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and a debugger to boot.

And this should go into the forum perls

yosuf:

TP is good, SL is bad.

Prival:

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and a debugger to boot.

And this should go into the forum perls

Out of respect for your personas, deleted all my posts, although for my TC, what was said is true, but sorry you still haven't calmed down.

Debugger:

I think it is really useless for finger-pointing people like you to talk about anything.

If a person does not understand that I just laid out an unbiased study (unbiased, because it was done by a non-interested in anything machine), and then the claims are already being made.

The man is just bought to write praise for forex brokers and to lure them to forex, although I have nothing against them (brokers) in principle, they just satisfy the demand.

It's no use talking to you. You posted supposedly research .... You have not seen in your eyes what a normal study is. At least answer one question that forum visitors ask you. For a person who conducts studies must answer them (know the answer).

That's what competent and knowledgeable people say

-Aleksey:

Debugger, you are a common dilettante. You are asking for figures from someone else while you are talking about your 14% success rate without any reference to the forecast models or confidence intervals of those forecasts, without which your reasoning is just child's play. You don't have a trivial methodology for estimating these or those forecasts. If anything, this is taught at the Faculty of Mechanics of Moscow State University, you can enrol.

I translate specially for you so that your statements do not look like kindergarten. Can you answer?

1. What prediction model did you use ?

2. What did you feed to the input of the algorithm? (there are some guys who input the phase of the moon, and they say they get a better forecast than your 14% of whatever) ?

3) What do you mean by "successful prediction"? What mathematical criterion do you use for that ?

4. The magnitude of the prediction error(confidence interval, size of the error elipse) ?

5. The forecast horizon (one minute ahead, an hour, a day or a year) ?

Z.U. The fact that the man is bought to lure in the forex kitchens, is it you write about yourself ? (I personally persuaded and continue to persuade everyone to go away from the Forex market)

Z.Z.I. Especially for you and those who have read, an example of 100% prediction. For education, that would think about the issues. It works all the time (as they say 1001%).

An example of prediction:

Tomorrow the exchange rate of any currency will not be negative ..... ))) It cannot be EUR/USD= -0.1