Making money on forex is impossible - page 29

_new-rena:

That's it... The measuring stick is on...

I can't look at feet without vomiting either.... ((((

when there's more than a hundred bucks at stake, i'd like to see how the fucking stops feel

That's because you simply don't understand what a stop order is. In fact, in probabilistic terms, stop-orders are a model-driven routine, and the owner of such a good model is only happy about the stop, as he knows that it is the result of a model change - the cancellation of an already inadequate forecast. Do you know what a reasonable stop is?

-Aleksey-:
That's because you simply don't understand what a stop order is. In fact, in probabilistic terms, stop orders are commonplace, model-driven, and the owner of such a good model is only too happy to get a stop, because he knows that it is the result of a model change - the cancellation of a now inadequate forecast. Do you know what a reasonable stop is?

do you know what a justified stop is?

I haven't read a forex book in a long time

risk manager dosocanal + highs and lows on months over 10 years - that's for starters, followed by calculation of minimum depo, ok? (to sleep well)

and then you don't need that either... experience will help increase risk/profit over time

Any strategy implies entry conditions and exit conditions ... Exiting a position is nothing more than a stop... so if there's no stop, there's no strategy... and if there is no strategy, then what kind of trading are you talking about?

RIV:

Any strategy implies entry conditions and exit conditions ... Exiting a position is nothing more than a stop... so if there's no stop, there's no strategy... and if there is no strategy, what kind of trading are you talking about?

if TP excluding SL, sgl.

although, the gap is lost

TP=40 pips is cool.

Yusuf Hodji, why don't you let the profits grow?

OK, I'll answer my own question: because you have no idea exactly where the price will go, but you are certain of its direction.

yosuf:

Indicators are deteriorating (TP=100pp.):

on which TF and over what period of time is the test carried out?

Trading on the diaries with a hundred-dollar deposit is a know-how...

yosuf:
You guessed it

Agreed. Now we understand that TP is evil if there is no prediction of a price move.

RIV:

Any strategy implies entry conditions and exit conditions ... Exiting a position is nothing more than a stop... so if there's no stop, there's no strategy... and if there is no strategy, then what kind of trading are you talking about.

bullshit again... open one account with a higher positive swap, let's say the same RUB, ZAR, MXN, AUD, and open a parallel one (swap-free and where the commission is less than the swap amount) against... sit for years and enjoy it... (just remember to transfer the dough once in a while so as not to accidentally jump out... :-)))

( so you don't take the risk of changing bank bets, once a week, lock and re-open ... why the fuck stop ... ?)