Nostalgic for the past? - page 11

I was thinking, maybe the wise floating suitcases would slam the door, put their name in the rubbish book. They could write a little book saying that such and such ideas have been tried by such and such methods and such and such results have been obtained. At the beginning we harnessed the spherical horse with shivers, and now you do not need it. But it helps young people. Otherwise, a dude called three machines an alligator and is still in honour.

ivandurak:
I was thinking, maybe the wise floating suitcases would slam the door, put their name in the rubbish book. They could write a book about how such ideas have been tried by such and such methods and such and such results have been obtained. At the beginning we harnessed the spherical horse with shivers, and now you do not need it. But it helps young people. Otherwise, a dude called three machines an alligator and he is in honour.

He found harmony... Everyone has his own... Whoever found it is happy...

khorosh:

I won't tell you about the whole Odessa, -/about the whole system, -

the whole Odessa /*system*/ is very big...

I won't tell anyone anything. Tra-ta-ta-ta.))

Odessa?

Marina_:

There has to be harmony with the market... Only then will there be comfort...
Don't you have enough hormones?

solar:

complicated as a puzzle, too lazy to unravel the message

да... да... где эти бойцы - sabluk, niroba, sart, ssd, aslo_trader.... такие разыгрывались сражения ...

You are not bogeymen !

You are not to be read in the forex... or... nor...

more: ...где эти бойцы ...

Where? Where? Certainly not in Karaganda, but somewhere on the beaches of Thailand or the Maldives).

khorosh:
Where? Where? Probably not in Karaganda but somewhere on the beaches of Thailand or the Maldives).

specifically on the aforementioned fighters I can say the following:

- sabluk here was so low that he ended up in an insane asylum,

- I can tell you specifically about the aforementioned fighters: sabluba was so downgraded that he ended up in a mental hospital, niroba with his "nirobians" was cast out in disgrace,

- sart, aka ssd got drunk, drank for two years, found the strength to pull himself together, now works as a programmer, does not trade....

Such nostalgia, but life was really buzzing ...

Forex beats all ! Be careful!