Nostalgic for the past? - page 14

khorosh:
Yes, there is no problem determining the start of a trend on history, but there is a problem determining the true breakdown of a trend line.
So put a pause on the trend line! Who's stopping you?!

khorosh:
I guess so. This is my latest development and has been running in real life since mid-summer this year. In the tester it's been working fine since 2009. Rarely does a martin overcome in 2008. I have only one Expert Advisor that normally passes the test since 1999, but it has low profit.

You have rare patience

borilunad:
So put a pause on the trend line! Who's stopping you?!

Boris, you're wrong.

tara:

You have rare patience

I am a Capricorn. I break through the wall with my horns).

khorosh:
I'm a Capricorn. I break through the wall with my horns).

The main thing is to take your time.

tara:

Boris, you're wrong.
Alexei, you're wrong! I'm not Yeltsin!

borilunad:
Not ah, will only lose what he has! But that's for sure!

In the event of a gap, the office will count you down because you entered into the contract.

borilunad:
Alexei, you're wrong! I'm not Yeltsin!
Not Yeltsin, but Boris. It's not just Yeltsin who is wrong).

Marina_:

In the event of a gap, the office will count you down because you entered into the contract.
It won't count for me! I don't leave anything for the weekend.

sayfuji:

I've found myself thinking that I've hardly been on the forum for the last year. Either the content has become simple, or "everything that can be done has already been done" - there are no fresh, worthwhile new ideas. All the old ones have scattered.

I remember in 2008-2009 when it was full of life here - straightforward information flow that I wanted to read and read.

There are several reasons.

First of all - the boom of available trading and auto-trading in the post-Soviet space is over.

Well, secondly, and this is partly the reason for "first of all", the markets, or what some of us consider to be markets, have become much more efficient. There is no more murky water, no more fish in it (eh... But it was fun, 50 lines of pips, and 100-1000% overnight until "unbanned" and run to another shahanka. I had enough for a beer:)). The entrance fee is now much higher, and it is not about the size of the deposit, but the amount of effort, an average beginner can not raise.

Well as a result - no "fresh meat", no "fish" and similar "rottenness" on the forum....

S.O.S. and YEARLEST, I looked it up, I've been here since September 2006... Ah... how long it's been :) And how easy was the path from the hat-trick: "The nut of knowledge is hard, but nevertheless we are not used to retreat" to "Experience is the son of hard errors, and a genius, a friend of paradoxes")). It's a great time.