Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1169

sergey_189:

Alexander Thank you!!!
Interesting idea!!! Minus, that trading on 10 pairs(((, and the beep is one!
I have the craziest idea: to keep the Alert window open, and the external program reads the text in a given area of the screen (the font is known), and then the information in a given format should be written to the file. And then an advisor like....... copier, etc.
Well, I hope there is a more "correct way" )))).

I have ten currency pairs, ten terminals, ten different sounds. By the way . There's a message in the terminal log on the alerts.

Александр:
How to terminate an MT5 EA programmatically? In MT4 return(0) worked, but here?

Divide by zero.... as the most primitive...

Александр:
Ten currency pairs - ten terminals, ten different sounds. By the way. A message pops up in the terminal log during the alert.

You have to be a milomaniac :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You have to be a milomaniac :)

Then the terminal log.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Divide by zero.... as the most primitive...

There's a special function in there, can't find it...

Александр:
How to programmatically terminate the work of the MT5 Expert Advisor? In MT4, return(0) worked, but here?
ExpertRemove()
Deletes Expert Advisor from the chart.
Or return; OnTick() Exits before a new tick

Artyom Trishkin:
ExpertRemove()
Deletes Expert Advisor from the chart.
Or return; In OnTick() Exits before a new tick

Thank you!

Aleksej Kravcenko:
Why is the Expert Advisor showing positive capital growth in the tester, but in real time it is trading at zero or minus?

I have a question in this regard. Why is it, a very large percentage at any TF? Open[1] and Close[2] are NOT equal. Look for yourself (I show you the code). And just looking at the chart is full of them.

int x;
int start()
  {

if(DayOfWeek()==1) return(0);
  if(Open[1] != Close[2]) x++;
  Print(" Колличество несоответствий Open[1] и Close[2] = ",x);
   return(0);
  }

Александр:

Related to this question. Why, by a very large percentage on any TF, Open[1] and Close[2] are NOT equal. Take a look for yourself. And just looking at the chart is full of them.

And why should they be equal?

Artyom Trishkin:
Why should they be equal?
Because there's only one tick difference (or maybe no tick) and there can't be a significant difference.