Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1175

Игорь: Can you tell me how to check the combination of e.g. Shift+A !

Press the key you are interested in and write the code

Игорь: Or rather this code and how to work out the key combinations !

instead of calling the start function, call the required function

In newer builds other names are more fashionable instead of start: OnTick in EAs, OnCalculate in indicators and OnStart in scripts

The most frequently occurring phenomenon is denoted by mod in statistics

Hi all. Folks, please help with the decompilation of the indicator, if anyone has such an opportunity.

Files: Awesome-33.ex416 kb

HUNTERGOOD:

Hi all. Folks, please help with the decompilation of the indicator, if anyone has such an opportunity.

Ban for a week for asking to decompile.

How to adjust default object colours in MT4. Switched to standard black background - icons and trend lines of trade history are poorly visible on it. Blue and dark red colour does not blend well with black.

STARIJ:

instead of calling the start function, call the required function

In newer builds instead of start other names are more fashionable: OnTick in EA, OnCalculate in indicator and OnStart in script

Fashion in statistics refers to the most frequent phenomenon

I ask you help how to catch in mt4 pressing combination (contrl + 1) for example what and how to do with the captured combination I will do this 2 pieces try !

How to pick up this combination is my question - can you please tell me if there is no help on the forum and I did not find anything specific on the forum either!

Игорь:

I ask you to help how to catch a combination in mt4 (countercl + 1) for example what and how to do on the combination I catch is 2 pieces of the sample !

How to pick up this combination is my question - can you please tell me if there is no help on the forum and I have not found any specific info either!

Perhaps for the keys will also work.

For the CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE event, the string parameter sparam contains a number that represents information about the state of the keys:

Bit

Description

State of the left mouse button

Status of the right mouse button

SHIFT key status

State of the CTRL key

State of the middle mouse button

Status of the first additional mouse button

State of second additional mouse button

Игорь I ask you to help how to catch in mt4 pressing a combination (countercl + 1) for example and what and how to do by the combination caught I will do this 2 pieces of trial !

How to select the combination that is my question - please advise in the help not on the forum too did not find anything specific !??

Your terminology is catch, cull, work off. Here's another way to look at it. I want the Fibonacci lines to appear on the active chart when I press Ctrl-A. If you press it again, they will disappear. I can make an Expert Advisor with your function - but it must be hung on the chart. I am writing a script:

//+-------------------------------------------------------+
//| Вывод / удаление линий Фибоначчи           PRVERKA.mq4|
//+-------------------------------------------------------+
#property strict
void OnStart()
{
  if(ObjectFind("Фибо")>=0)
  {
    ObjectDelete("Фибо");
    return;
  }

int ЭтотГрафик=0, Начало=0;
  ChartNavigate(ЭтотГрафик,CHART_END,0);  // на конец графика
  int ВидноБаров=WindowBarsPerChart();    // Видимых баров в окне

// iHighest и iLowest находят номер бара с макс и мин ценой
  int БарМакс = iHighest(NULL, // symbol = инструмента
                NULL,           // timeframe = Период
                MODE_HIGH,        // Наибольшая цена бара
                ВидноБаров,           // Количество баров
                Начало);          // Начальный бар

int БарМин  = iLowest(NULL,
                NULL,
                MODE_LOW,         // Наименьшая цена бара
                ВидноБаров,
                Начало);

// iHigh и iLow дают макс и мин цены указанного бара
  double ЦенаМакс=iHigh(NULL, 0, БарМакс);
  double Цена_Мин=iLow (NULL, 0, БарМин);

int    Первый=БарМин,   Второй=БарМакс;
  double Цена_1=Цена_Мин, Цена_2=ЦенаМакс;
  if(БарМакс>БарМин)
  {
    Первый=БарМакс;    Второй=БарМин;
    Цена_1=ЦенаМакс;   Цена_2=Цена_Мин;
  }

ObjectCreate("Фибо", OBJ_FIBO, 0, Time[Первый],Цена_1,Time[Второй],Цена_2);
}

Assigning him the required key combination. Try it !!!

Hello.

There is a problem with the visual tester. I have created a template with the indicator used to display the testing process. While testing in the player the indicator stops being displayed at some point. The smaller is the timeframe, the earlier (by date) it stops drawing (if the tests are started from one date). Is there any limitation on the number of data displayed from the indicator in the player? The indicator has about 15 buffers with DRAW_ARROW style.

If you do not use templates, then at the end of the test the indicator is overlaid on the whole depth of the test, i.e. there is no problem in this case.

Folks, advice on how to do... Example - there is an event at 10 bar and 3 bar, i.e. there is A=Close[10] and B=Close[3], I expect the next one after 7 (10-3) bars from 3 bar, i.e. after 4 bars. How can I display the date and time of this expected event in the comment?