Does not create ex4 file - page 7

Vladon:

not to steal a decompiled piece of code - write your own code.

OK. How do you write your own code? Where do I start? And what does this code look like?

Good questions, though. Have you tried reading the language documentation? :)))

alexjou:
Good questions, though. Have you tried reading the language documentation? :)))

tried it, doesn't help...........

and why steal when advisers are freely available........

crik:
and why steal when advisers are freely available........
It is decompiled (think - stolen), posted for free access - as if there is no need to hide the code from the people, and you are using it without any remorse. It's like having a stolen car at your disposal and not giving a damn about its real owner, you use it at your own pleasure.

if the "owner" of the advisor did not want to make the advisor freely available, he would not have done so..........

artmedia70:
a stolen car...

I'd rather have a stolen car

crik:
if the "owner" of the advisor did not want to make the advisor freely available, he would not have done so..........
Did he do it? If he did, it was in ex4 format. And the decompilation is the result of tampering with the compiled code. If the EA owner wanted to post its source code, it would not be a decompile and would safely compile with you. So ... have what you have...

crik:
if the "owner" of the EA did not want to put the EA in the public domain, he would not have done so..........

you guys are ridiculous.

A programmer who does not distribute open source code as a matter of principle, like me, for example, I don't want to distribute open source code in the public domain, I distribute closed source code, they steal it, use it for their own purposes, put their labels.

Kudos to the Metacvots for making it impossible for newbies to use decompiled code.

Write your own code - order code from programmers, finally buy open source code for Expert Advisors.

crik:
and why steal if the advisors are freely available........

Decompiling someone else's ex4 file, even a freely available one, is theft. Is that clear now?

As far as I suspect, even decompiling your ex4 is also illegal as you are using a reengineering tool not released by the company. Have you heard about Adobe's attempt to take legal action against a Russian programmer?