Does not create ex4 file - page 5

TheXpert:

Funny. I once made myself a base in which I collected everything that seemed interesting, including a bunch of EAs. In the end, I gave up, because it was a pain in the ass.

What makes you think that the more code the better? Have you been listening to Junko?

Paranoiacs are a real pain in the ass.

You know, my paranoia (I have some, I'm not hiding it) has never hindered me, but it has often helped...

It's true, it's a sysyphus labor, but if some part of it is my labor, why should I give what I've been working on for YEARS to some outsider?

the whole problem is that the decompiler unpacks the included mqh library functions into one common mq4 source file .... and not before the programmers let their eyes in ... copying code ... and compiling in their "super super ultimatum" and start screaming that it doesn't compile claiming it's their code

ruslanchik:
the whole problem is that the decompiler unpacks the mqh inclusions into one common mq4 source file.... not up to the programmers eyeballing ... copying code ... and compiling in their "super super ultimatum" and start screaming that it doesn't compile claiming it's their code

Did you even understand what you wrote?

read https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/preprosessor/include andhttps://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/preprosessor

Found out why the compilation didn't work. The problem was a version mismatch between the terminal file and the compiler file.

Renat, my apologies.

Gentlemen, you do not always understand the reasons for our decisions.

There are quite a few companies, including brokers, who manage to break terminals and build their own distributions, putting into them a vinaigrette of different versions of the terminal, editor and compiler. Piracy and illegality of Metatrader has become rampant. And do not think in terms of the Russian sector.

People and companies are busy hacking free software to make money. This includes a lot of nameless characters and well-known companies which built their business on hacks and even after clear legal claims continue to lie to their customers, frame them and publicly declare their innocence.

For many years we have not touched those who directly violate our licensing agreements. Now we are busy cleaning up the accumulated rubbish that has accumulated over the years. In response, we are receiving a steady stream of negativity from those we've pinched the tail of. And we are not talking about our forums.

Keep in mind that we are talking about millions of terminals around the world and hundreds of brokers, not about your own specific case. I recommend everyone to upgrade to the latest 509 build as soon as possible, recompile the EAs and keep working.

Renat:

Gentlemen, you do not always understand the reasons for our decisions.

There are quite a few companies, including brokers, who manage to break terminals and build their own distributions, putting into them a vinaigrette of different versions of the terminal, editor and compiler. Piracy and illegality of Metatrader has become rampant. And do not think in terms of the Russian sector.

People and companies are busy hacking into free software to make money. This includes a lot of nameless characters and well known companies of the type who have built their business on hacks and even after clear legal claims continue to lie to their clients, set them up and publicly declare their innocence.

For many years we have not touched those who directly violate our licensing agreements. Now we are busy cleaning up the accumulated rubbish that has accumulated over the years. In response, we are receiving a steady stream of negativity from those we've pinched the tail of. And it's not about our forums.

Please note that we are talking about millions of terminals around the world and hundreds of brokers, and not about your personal case. I recommend everyone to upgrade to the latest 509 build as soon as possible, recompile the Expert Advisors and move on.

Good afternoon.

I fully support your initiative to fight software cracking. I am facing the problem of compiling my EA with the 509 build of alpari terminal. Tell me, does alpari provide hacked software? Or is the compilation of my EA prohibited due to some other limitations?

grig4096:

Good afternoon.

I fully support your anti-cracking efforts. I am facing the problem of compiling my EA with build 509 of the alpari terminal. Tell me, does alpari provide hacked software? Or is the compilation of my EA prohibited due to some other limitations?

Compare the terminal version and the compiler version, they must be the same. Have you seen this message?

Alexz 01.07.2013 19:43

Figured out why compilation failed. The problem was in the mismatch between the versions of the terminal file and the compiler file.

Renat, my apologies.

artmedia70:

Compare the terminal version and the compiler version - they should match. Have you seen this message?

Alexz 01.07.2013 19:43

Found out why compilation failed. The problem was in the mismatch between the versions of the terminal file and the compiler file.

Renat, my apologies.

grig4096:

just lay out the code...

grig4096:

Good afternoon.

I fully support your anti-cracking efforts. I am facing the problem of compiling my EA with build 509 of the alpari terminal. Tell me, does alpari provide hacked software? Or is the compilation of my EA prohibited due to some other limitations?

When you ask questions on technical aspects you cannot use terms like "something, once upon a time, somehow". You need details, which in this case means the source code. It can be sent via private messages.

You want a clear answer, don't you? The answer in general terms has only been said several times in this thread.