Does not create ex4 file - page 8

This is the beginning of the Apocalypse.

Anarchy is the mother of order.

Old Darwin is turning over in his grave.

Dersu:

This is the beginning of the Apocalypse.

Anarchy is the mother of order.

Old Darwin is turning over in his grave.

The apocalypse for Russia began in '17. We're getting by...

artmedia70:
The apocalypse for Russia began in '17. We're living somehow...

Whatever, we'll survive here too.... Here I have made a macro in Word for 10 minutes on principle and out of malice - renaming variables, changing indents and syntax - now any decompilation is digested and compiled as native.

Why did you do it? I don't know... Probably because the nutcrackers took a lot on themselves....

ktest0:

Whatever, we'll survive here too.... I've made a macro in Word for 10 minutes - renaming variables, changing indentation and syntax - now any decompilation is digested and compiled as native.

Why did you do it? I don't know... Probably because the nutcrackers took a lot on themselves....

+1, we'll get around it anyway =))

ktest0:

Whatever, we'll survive here too.... I've made a macro in Word for 10 minutes - renaming variables, changing indentation and syntax - now any decompilation is digested and compiled as native.

Wow, (no hope)...

ktest0:

I`ve faced this problem today too - I`ve forced update of mt4 and the bot died! I went to google "...copy protection for my bot from 500th build!" I was so surprised, my bot is not allowed to work)))) Picked up code, caught a couple of ancient, not their procedures, from 100kb to 0.5-1kb)))) On a silly girl immediately corrected the names of variables in them, removing "_" everywhere, and flew on! Serious protection! The Pentagon will surely sweat to break it))))

Mathemat:

Decompiling someone else's ex4 file, even a freely available one, is theft. Is that clear now?

As far as I suspect, even decompiling your ex4 is also illegal, since you are using a re-engineering tool not produced by the company. Have you heard about Adobe's attempt to take legal action against a Russian programmer?

Please, give me a link to the law, which clearly and unambiguously states that decompiling is theft and provides for that. In court, reasoning like "I heard... I guess" won't work!)

For reference: Copyright and Intellectual Property (legally 2 different concepts) are clearly defined in the Civil Code of the RF, article 1259, which is covered in more detail in Chapter 70 of the Civil Code of the RF. You should also pay attention to the exceptions, in particular, it is clearly stated that the Copyright does not cover ideas, concepts, principles, methods, processes, systems, methods, solutions of technical, organisational or other tasks, discoveries, facts, programming languages (Civil Code of the RF, article 1259, point 5). In other words, the copyrights on a part of the code logically do not extend.

I haven't found anything about decompilers, yet).

Can you tell me... Why do the terminals not create a *ex4 file now, I can't get the owl to work. I'm transferring it to parpu ekspert... and after loading MT, the file is not created and the owl is not read. I.e. it won't put it on the tool! Aa creates a dock file at all with the inscription inside - 2;228;;;using of decompiled source code is prohibited
WHAT IS THIS?

Akimchik:
Can you tell me... Why do the terminals not create a *ex4 file now, I can't get the owl to work. I'm transferring it to parpu ekspert... and after loading MT, the file is not created and the owl is not read. I.e. it won't put it on the tool! Aa creates a dock file at all with the inscription inside - 2;228;;;using of decompiled source code is prohibited
WHAT IS THIS?

Is it too lazy to read a couple of pages in this thread?

evillive:

Is it too much trouble to read a couple of pages in this thread?

I did... it's kind of a rights defense, I guess... but what's the big deal? I make my own owl and it doesn't work either...