High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 10

all account turned off, that's enough, it's not real))))

Well, I wish you success tomorrow on the real. Throw in 100 quid - and off you go with a min. lot to start with.

So... all brokers have a strong difference between demo and real and I don't know why they do it... although I'm guessing. But on the esn, why would they do that..........

I just compared the charts by eye -

Demo:

Real:

If you save and look in any image viewer, changing one quickly to the other chart - the differences are striking... The demo is studded! I don't know what to do with them, but I've already done it. And in the middle of the day on a fast market - tough differences. Hence the grave arbitrage and spread-trading possibilities of the demo accounts.

Tics of Demo Accounts

tics real (the same area of a calm market) .... -

In short - the vertical blue bars are spread-bar low-bid, the top edge -ask. Demo constantly shoots - even you can play the spread demo-real on any pair, while having a huge stat advantage and mate expectation of 20-60 pips with the strategy on the limiters. By the way, AlpariDemo also shoots a bit, but not that much. The RVDs are always experimenting with the demo.

Although, the basic backbone matches very well

demo

real -

Nothing to catch on ticks at night.... I am still waiting for the Eurodoll to go down to see how the EA would take another 600 pips today.

as promised I just launched a new live account especially for public opinion, I warn you this is the first real test so I don't know the result https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/4932

ex_kalibur:
As promised I just launched a new real account especially for public opinion, I warn you this is the first real test so I don't know the result https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/4932
This will be interesting! I will be rooting! Stocking up on chips and beer-)

There's something wrong with the site, it can't connect.

DYN:
This is going to be interesting! I'll be cheering! Stocking up on chips and beer-)

doesn't want to connect))))

well, no deals yet.

the first one was a hands-on minlote, a test

This is also the case for profit-taking. The picture shows a Buy order with a profit activated when the price came in from above, not from below! It was ignored three times before that.

You might want to scalp here...

ex_kalibur:

There's something wrong with the site, it can't connect.

I just checked -- the servers are working fine in the DC. Or is there a problem with the monitoring?