High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 5

wenay:
but a target of 20 pips (at the 5th digit) already meets the "Get a result greater than 3-4 spreads" requirement

I have a spread of 8-16 pips (5th digit)

DYN:

Anything can happen in the Alps.
Where isn't "anything can happen"? And no problems with liquidity? And with a PAMM perspective? Do you know? Can you tell me in a private... Thank you!

ex_kalibur:
I've got this project on real accounts, including at alpari, can you advise who has encountered such a nuance, account type is standard, order is 50 quid in profit, I close it manually (experiment), I really see that he closed quickly in the market with a profit 50, I look in the history - and there the profit 4, how can this be?

Most likely it's because of the floating spread. Today I saw the spread increase from 8 pips to 80 for a few seconds (on five digits).

borilunad:
Where it's not "anything can happen"? And no problems with liquidity? And with a PAMM perspective? Do you know? Can you tell me in a private... Thank you!
To be honest, I think anything can happen anywhere. They're all offshore. E-mail me.

YOUNGA:

I have a spread for calculations of 8-16 pips (5 digits)
I've seen an old thread somewhere where you were testing a good system on euros... I may be wrong. What is the progress on the real account? Are you making good profit?

YOUNGA:

I have a spread for calculations of 8-16 pips (5 digits)
If you have any Expert Advisors that offer profit in the range 8-16 pips - I will be very grateful if you lend me a couple

borilunad:
Where it's not "anything can happen"? And no problems with liquidity? And with a PAMM perspective? Do you know? Can you tell me in a private... Thank you!

My main goal is to earn money and I don't need any investors, but if you have any questions please contact me and I will try to be open enough,

after midnight greenwich, I set a medium frequency setting, there will be less trades but the result should be better - this is about the account that is monitored))))

ex_kalibur:

I am not a problem, so as not to advertise in a personal account, opened recently, there look for yourself, and yet my goal is to make money, as such need investors are not, but wishing to write, I will try to be open enough,
Investors will be after the observation of stable trade! Thanks for the possible option!

borilunad:
Investors will be after observing stable trading! Thank you for the possible option!
I would like to warn you right away, the standard accounts did not last more than a month, brokers blacklisted the accounts, cancelled trades, here is the latest situation, when you close in the plus and the history is negative, the profit is smaller, now I think I found an approach to the eN, I do not know how long accounts will hold, so I cannot boast about stability, - I entered, I increased, I made negative trades often, - I withdraw the profit)))))