High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 16

ex_kalibur:

It's not arbitrage, it's a search for slippage, all within the terms of trade, why should it be cancelled then?
Out of greed))

Good afternoon. Your account has been checked by the Dealing Department and violations that fall under clauses 9 and 14 of the trading regulations http://www.tradefort.ru/download/ru/trade_agreement.pdf, namely work on non-market quotes, including the use of the Expert Advisor.

Therefore, positions opened in breach of the regulations will be subject to cancellation.

What is this? I don't understand, I made money on the news, what kind of nonsense is this?

Discussion of financiers is forbidden here.

Mathemat:
Discussion of financiers is forbidden here.

oops sorry, didn't read the forum rules)))))

подex_kalibur:
What is this? I do not understand the news, I earned money on the news, what kind of nonsense is this?

. If they eliminated arbitrage opportunities, they would not be able to manipulate prices, so there are opportunities, but not opportunities to make money from those opportunities.

. They make money on manipulating prices, not you, and they will not share their bread. This is dealing.

ex_kalibur:

Good afternoon. Your account has been checked by the Dealing Department and violations that fall under clauses 9 and 14 of the trading regulations http://www.tradefort.ru/download/ru/trade_agreement.pdf, namely work on non-market quotes, including the use of the Expert Advisor.

Therefore, positions opened in violation of the regulations are subject to cancellation.

Expected. Just what does point 9 have to do with it? One 14 is enough. It's good business.

I would write to the prosecutor's office and the investigation. Let them check how they put the trades on the market.

zeroed

They wrote that they had withdrawn, but they hadn't.

Heroix:

It is to be expected. What does point 9 have to do with it? One 14th is enough. Good business, man.

I would write to the prosecutor's office and the investigation. Let them check how they put deals on the market.

i hope for this forum, because the forum is not hitting on the interests of brokers, i understand the forum is for traders, hope for help moderator

Yesterday I lost 300 dollars at non-market quotes, just like that, on the news, the trades were not cleared, it is a complete rip-off, it turns out to be a scam?

ex_kalibur:

I hope for the forum, the forum does not concern the interests of brokers, I understand the forum is for traders, I hope for help from the moderator

Yesterday I lost 300 dollars at non-market prices, just like that, on the news, my trades have not cleared, it is a complete rip-off, it turns out that it is a fraud, a scam?

Try to contact the CFTC. State all the facts.