High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 6

here we are now on a demo account from 1000% to 400%, not sure why yet, but probably time of day, we'll see further))))

this is from a real account picture a little later staitman will give, there is a withdrawal

м

ex_kalibur:
here and now on a demo account from 1000% to 400% dropped, not sure why yet, but most likely time of day, we'll see further))))
This is because of excessive optimisation and lack of the necessary backlash for continuous variations in spread, slippage etc. The TS should not be as sensitive to these variations!

borilunad:
This is because of excessive optimization and lack of the necessary backlash for continuous variations in spread, slippage, etc. TS should not be so sensitive to these variations!

Everyone is looking for his own way, my way is ))))) I have tried many things, from martin, grid, cheburator, induks, but realized one thing, earnings are in spread trading, this is my purely personal opinion)))) in the market since 2006,

borilunad:
This is because of excessive optimization and lack of the necessary backlash for continuous variations in spread, slippage, etc. TS should not be so sensitive to these variations!

And such a difference in profit / drawdown, it's a test, especially the first day, I will know that before the news it behaves so, after it behaves so, in the flat it behaves so, well, we are looking for ways, and most importantly, the optimization is not possible in my EA, because the slippage cannot be calculated in the tester

as promised

here
Files:
gzphdv1.zip  13 kb

DYN:
Somewhere I saw an old thread where you were testing a good euro system... maybe I'm wrong. How are you doing on the real? Are you making good profits?

If you want to trade on the real... (20% risk of a deposit in a trade) and without diversification...

wenay:
If you have any EAs that make profit within 8-16 pips - I would be very grateful if you could lend me a couple

I do not even know how to test such a miracle - all of the profit will eat the spread (MO trade will be about 0)

YOUNGA:

I don't even know how to test such a miracle - the spread will take all the profit (MO trades will be around 0)

testing in such cases only online, because you will not see slippage in the tester)))))