High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 9

ex_kalibur:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/4869#!tab=trading

I'm freaking out. Is this spread trading for sure? Maybe arbitrage?

I mean, you can arbitrage very successfully on the demo, but not on the real.

DYN:

I'm freaking out. Are you sure it's spread trading? Maybe arbitrage?

I mean, you can arbitrage very successfully on the demo, but not on the real.

Explain...

Heroix:

Explain...

I read a discussion on some forum - the old-timers were sharing their experience of arbitration in a deplorable way. I'll find the link if you like.

I haven't checked it myself... I am dealing with one-currency only for now.

May be it is not a fact that one cannot arbitrage...

DYN:

I read a discussion on some forum - the old-timers were sharing their experience of arbitration in a deplorable way. I'll find the link if you like.

I haven't checked it myself... I am dealing with one-currency only for now.

Maybe it's not a fact that arbitrage is impossible...

Ahem, it's clear. No need for links.

You must be confused with gonbroker FXCH I also saw on the site of such "arbitrageurs" cyberbots and everything else, there colossal profits and when you connect signals to their accounts everything pours, I assure you that the given strategy does not apply to it, broker RVD note this USN account, in real life also works, of course not in such proportions much less, but it works!i think i will put up a new 100 usd account tomorrow at the same rvd and we will look at everything together keep in mind that the testing on the eN accounts is only a day, everything is still ahead))))

The link must be https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10032 a moderator gave it to me, I also asked him about such accounts, in the description I warned that the signal is not for copying,

By the way, now I look, like RVD demo and RVD real quotes are tick to tick. So if it will continue in the same way on the real, it will be very cool.

I CHARGED TEN DOLLARS YESTERDAY, THERE IT WENT

ex_kalibur:

I CHARGED TEN DOLLARS YESTERDAY, THERE IT WENT

Although... Now I put two tick collectors - on my real and on your investment with demo - already you can see the strongest differences in tick charts. For the sake of interest I will collect. I do not know what to do with it.

I will spend half a night thinking about the implementation of one of my ideas.

DYN:

Although... Now I put two tick pickers - on my real and on your investment with demo - already you can see the strongest differences in tick charts. For the sake of interest I will collect. It simply sucks that volatility is weak at night.

I will spend half the night thinking about the implementation of one of my ideas.

I forgot about sleep, I go to bed and I see a graph of an idea, get up and code, and here on my head I opened a branch, I opened it in order to get help in some moments, and it turned out that I became an object of discussion)))))