Absolute courses - page 41

Even if they are crooked and "ugly". Even if it does not make "physical sense" in the sense of changing value (the value does not change by a factor of two in a matter of minutes). BUT. It is still possible to say that THE FORM OF RELATIONSHIPS is defined only by a DIFFERENCE OF FORMS E, D, Y.

The DIFFERENCE of forms is quite curious (hell, whatever I do, I ALWAYS get an oscillator).

Take a closer look. Starting at one, the euro "increased" slightly and the yen "decreased" (black and blue charts to the 50th bar). I conclude that "everything will come back". And indeed, after 50 bars EURJPY has fallen dramatically. To such values that it is already vice versa, it is time for the blue curve to go down and the black curve to go up. And real: from just over 50 bars to just over 100 bars EURJPY rose.

Hmm. If so, it is time for it to go up (black curve up blue curve down). I recommend everyone to buy GBPJPY now. With equal TP=SL in pips so 50.

I actually bought it:

Let's see how it ends.

To me the builds shown make more sense than the "technical analysis" on other forums.

Joperniiteatr:

2- What is the filature of the currency charts ?

... With questionable usefulness.

I have, if you notice, already moved on to trading. The first trade will be a plus. Buy GBPJPY. Unlike many other advisors I have shown you WHY I recommended this.

Dr.F.:
I have, if you have noticed, already moved on to trading. The first trade will be a plus. Buy GBPJPY. Unlike many other advisors I have shown you WHY I recommended this.

If only at your expense)

Incidentally, such a build into "jerky jerky E, D, Y" will not always be there. GBPUSD and GBPJPY have produced normal data. Maybe some kind of ejection, volatility, so to speak. Anyway, the trading idea is clear. I may show you another deal from the analysis of any currency pair. Please.

Joperniiteatr:

If only at your expense)

Already +13 pips plus a beaten spread. Only I forgot to put TP and SL. I don't need them yet, I'm too tired to think how to set it to correspond to 50 pips in both directions from the initial (at trade opening) level.

So, colleagues. Please. Choose any pair. More precisely, two pairs with one currency in common. Like USDJPY and USDCAD. Or whatever. And I will recommend a trade.

I haven't seen any clear rules for entering a trade on these ambiguous curves. Don't say that here they have diverged, here I thought, clear...where to enter and under what conditions, there is no smoothing, there are no levels of overbought.... the entries are not that way. There is no criterion for TP and SL selection, although you can't tell about it from the look and feel, in case of fixed TP most of the profit is lost during strong movements.

BLEEP. FARDON!!! You've got me confused with your pounds! The one shown in the picture was referring to the EURO. EUROYEN should have been bought :-)

I did:

And the poundjen should probably be bought as well. I will now save new files with the latest data and do a calculation from GBPUSD and GBPJPY for GBPJPY in particular.

There! No horrors like last time. Maybe some case of instability. The curves are all normal.

As you can see from the 50th bar you should have bought the pound against the yen. And finish somewhere around the 80th bar. And true:

P.S. I will now prepare a file where instead of E it will be P when the input is pound-dollar and pound-yen.

P.P.S. At the moment buying GBPJPY is not justified. Let's close this trade!!! Closed in the plus of 17 pips. Just got lucky. For I opened it by accident.

As for the EURJPY trade, we're watching it. I put TP=SL=50 pips on it.

Another question of this nature.... Is it possible to obtain ten artificial currencies and all their combinations without losing general information and involving additional information? Doesn't it contradict your conditions about not adding unnecessary information?

Dr.F.:

There! No horrors like last time. Maybe some case of instability. The curves are all normal.

As you can see from the 50th bar you should have bought the pound against the yen. And finish somewhere around the 80th bar. And true:

P.S. I will now prepare a file where instead of E it will be P when the input is pound-dollar and pound-yen.

Yeah... and at the 35th bar or so the euroen looked tempting, but then you see how it shot backwards...