Absolute courses - page 40

You should be on the Arbat and you should be on the forum.

We take the Close quotations (last 144 bars) and go (ha ha) to E, D, Y, such that their ratios are equal to the ED, EY, DY ratios known on those 144 bars.

Here are the E, D, Y curves themselves if anyone is interested in checking the pictures.

Files:
edy_2.txt  4 kb

And if you take the pounddollar and the poundpound, for the same piece of history. what would the quid look like in that case

That's how my algorithm worked yesterday. Not being complete. Bringing it to the absolute. As a result, yesterday and this morning I said the following: these 0,97+ average correlations between E, D, Y (see diagram 1) is a good approximation to the maximum value. On HSPF however the same (bad, non-optimized, not up to the level I have done now) algorithm was able to get not 0.97+, but 0.997. From which it was concluded, that it is possible to distinguish HSPC and reality (maybe it is possible, this question in the sense of analysis of output data of that already obsolete algorithm is worth continuing).

However, I have now developed the algorithm, and have been able to get more reduced E, D, Y curves. See:

Joperniiteatr:
And if you take the pounddollar and the poundjepna, for the same piece of history. what would the quid look like in that case

Took a break from the narrative to answer you. Here it is. The result of the "outdated" algorithm as of now. As you can see the dollar will evolve very similarly. Which has allowed me to hope that I will reduce it to a complete match from the different threes. It's not working out so far. But not the point.

the files are attached:

Files:
pdy.txt  4 kb
gbpusd5.txt  288 kb
gbpjpy5.txt  333 kb

Thanks, I was expecting something similar, as you can see the quid is not quite the same, so why not build currencies in a multi-seeded ism.

PS: in the picture you have EDJ, and the pairs in the last post are from FDJ currencies

Back to the new algorithm,I have now evolved the algorithm and was able to get more reduced E, D, Y curves. Look at this:

Not too pretty curves, right? But they are highly correlated with more than 0.97+. Reaching 0.999+. So in principle real quotes can be reduced to this as well, not just HSPC.

I must stress that the question of trying to distinguish between real and VHRS using the results of the "old" algorithm (without additional "information") that shows 0.97 on real and 0.997 on VHRS is not removed from the agenda and will be discussed later. The important thing now is something else. Do the ratios of the shown let's say very twitchy E, D, Y satisfy the right conditions? Yes:

here are the E, D, Y curves themselves:

Files:
edy_2_1.txt  4 kb

Joperniiteatr:

PS: the picture you have is of UDJ and the pairs in the last post are from FDJ currencies

Forgot to correct E and E0 to P and P0. Pound figures, as you can see from the text files, just named E.

OK, this is getting a little tedious...

there are 2 questions

1- Will the promised construction algorithm still be posted or not ?

2- What is the filature of the currency charts?

I don't know why they need such an algorithm, especially when you have to analyze each triangle separately. As in the last example, for example the quid was both here and there, but the charts are different. It is easier to analyze fewer currencies than triangles. It is easier to analyze a smaller number of currencies than to analyze a lot of triangular variations with questionable usefulness.